Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dexter On Song

Exclamation Dexter On Song

In the polls section there was a poll for wat song was to be the next "Dexter On Song" song. So far Gone Away is in the lead. When is that poll going to end because I really want to find out what the song is really about. The rumor is that its about his ex girlfriend who was killed in a car accident. He has never denied or confirmed this rumor so I want to know wat its really about.

I appologise for my french, but; You are a fucking douche'.

Even if that was true, would you talk about your dead girlfriend on the internet?

Urgh. People.
    Quote Originally Posted by Come out and smash'em up! View Post
    lyrics are like millencollins mr.clean
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom Symbiote View Post
    Except for the little minor detail that Millencolin are fucking retarded and like to swim naked with guinea pigs.

Just for the sake of argument, Gone Away should not have been on the list. I mean a lot of people are naturally going to vote for the song that he's avoided explaining in detail for over a decade. Poor Dex.
    Go on now they won‘t tell
    Go on now and save yourself

The probability of the legitimacy of that pole and the fact that it would influence dexters desicion on describing a song is pretty low, I doubt he would be looking at the pole.

I just dont think that poll is ever gonna end, unless another song pulls ahead.
    EDIT: I also think the Polls section in general has no purpose, because you cant even post there.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Humm....
    I didn't vote for Gone Away. I think I voted for Lightning Rod, Burn it Up, and D.U.I.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm... apparently I voted for What Happened to You?
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

I voted for it along with many others. But it won't be a very interesting Dexter On Song...he's not gonna talk about a dead girlfriend and also a ballad is a poem or song that tells a story in a simple way...its not that hard to realise what the song is about...
    Lightning Rod on the other hand, w/e the fuck that song is about i have no idea.

I would guess Lightning Rod is generally about somebody who feels like the weight of the world is on their shoulders but nothing ever goes right. Just as a lightning rod draws thunder, this person is a target for misfortune no matter how hard he tries to be otherwise.

I'm pretty sure I voted for that and the Noose. Maybe more but I don't remember.
    Go on now they won‘t tell
    Go on now and save yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Budzy View Post
    But it won't be a very interesting Dexter On Song...he's not gonna talk about a dead girlfriend and also a ballad is a poem or song that tells a story in a simple way...its not that hard to realise what the song is about...
    It's not sure that it's about a dead girlfriend? We don't know, so yeah, it could be really interesting. But I understand you guys who want it away from the poll, too.
    Ståle / Norway / (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.