Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Vandals

Default The Vandals

I love em atleast Hitler Bad Vandals Good, Look What I Almost Stepped IN, and Live Fast Diahrea are all great albums.. what do you guys think... the new stuff is sorta lame though

Live Fast Diarrhea is my favorite. That album as well as the Quickening have special places in my heart...

Hehe, they're fun to listen to. I considered buying "Internet-Dating Superstuds", but in the end decided against it - cost way too much.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

heh i like old stuff better than new too,they bring you always on good mood but hell,it was terrible TERRIBLE experience when i got accidentaly "vandlas play really bad original country tunes" ....took a long time til i got over it

they've gone terribly downhill from what i've heard, but their older material is just packaged fun - although I don't advise seeing them too many times live as they have a tendancy to not change their stage antics, so what starts off to be a good laugh can drag after awhile

Manchester,England,(U.K.) Tis deliciously urban and I am loving it! :)

Talking

When I went to see them,Warren Fitzgerrald got up on one of the big speaker-things and pulled a moony!Does he do that every time then?It was funny,but it could start to get boring after a while.
    "My whole life is a dark room.One.Big.Dark.Room."

mmmmmm vandals
    Freedom scares you because it means responsibility

we've had this thread

Talking

I'm gonna see the vandals next month oh what a night shall be had!

Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric Sara
    When I went to see them,Warren Fitzgerrald got up on one of the big speaker-things and pulled a moony!Does he do that every time then?It was funny,but it could start to get boring after a while.
    yup, everytime it seems! and the dragging out of I've got an ape drape (or one of their more popular songs)

I love The Vandals, I have their DVD when they played Anaheim 2003, with the Josh cam. Fookin' brilliant.