Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are people getting sick of you??

Thumbs down Are people getting sick of you??

I did a search before some of you get all pissy on me.

Meaning, friends, family, etc.... talking about The Offspring and such?

My sister is so tired of hearing me. She says... "Terri, everytime I'm at your house all I hear is... The Offspring, everytime your phone rings... it's The Offspring, everytime I look at your desktop... it's The Offspring, everytime I walk by your room... it's The Offspring. It's ALL I ever hear anymore. Can't you talk about something else for a change?"

Then my oldest daughter Nina (she'll be 3 in Oct.) says when I'm playing music and a few different songs come on she'll say... "Just like your phone Mommy." And you know? She's dead on too... lmao. She's smart as a whip!!

So, anyone else?
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Yup! Ever since the release date for RAFRAG was announced, I just went on & on about how the album's gonna rock, Offspring's the greatest, etc. And before that, in 2004, when I discovered them, I talked about them way more than necessary!

I did manage to get one of my pals into them but that was it. Everyone else just got kind of annoyed.

Aww... I thought this was going to be a 'are people get sick of you' in general type thing.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Aww... I thought this was going to be a 'are people get sick of you' in general type thing.
    If you are, then don't read my posts. Thanks and have a pleasant day. Buh bye.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Woah, I think you took that the wrong way. My reply had nothing to do with you or the thread really.

Though I can see how my post would lead to that assumption.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Yea. All I do is quote The Offspring, talk about them, play their music constantly, talk about them some more...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No I try to remain tactful and restrain how much I prattle about the band. When I was 13/14 it was practically impossible but after several years it gets slightly easier. I will quite often mention it in jest by dropping The Offspring into a conversation at the most inappropriate of times, however, on this forum that's quite difficult to do.
    but not in a gay way

Shank, I'd like to know, for how long are you addicted to the band? I think it's a very common thing to surround yourself with The Offspring for first few years since you've discovered them.

I was like that about 6-7 years ago, now I'm not that focused on a single band, but to be honest I never had such problems with pissing someone with my favorite band maybe because I avoid narrow-minded people and family/friends are ok with my addiction.

P.S.: Keep up good work on growing a die-hard-offspring-fan-since-2-years-old, I think it was you, who started a thread about not believing to such fans
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

I wouldnt say my friends family etc. are sick of me talking about them. I managed to convert a buddy into liking them almost as much as me and I guess thats all I need. I just talk to him about The Offspring. In fact I rarely metion them to my friends and family.
    ----------------------------

When the rain comes I sit home and pray,
    Make it all numb I wish it all away.

Join UK Fans Offspring Social Group HERE

Yeah, a lot of them!
    Just yesterday, while I was listening to Trust In You she yelled "Don't you have anything to listen for a change? I'm sick of listening to this song over and over. Go put your headphones!"
    People always piss me off when I'm listening to The Offspring loudly.
    They always say some jokes when they see Offspring in my bedroom, in my computer, my cds and such.