Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW had to do this

Default WOW had to do this

ok, new to the site, im not a fanboi of Offspring, but i have always loved thier music. Thank you Offspring, this album, is what i have been waiting for. So many of the bands i like have come out with new shit recently, and i must say, they were all sub-par at best, but not this one. I am reading reviews, and im not sure what the HELL they are listening too, but i think this album is a perfect 10 Triple platinum, all the way, freakin amazing, please come near Destin florida as soon as you can, you guys are great.

Again thanks so much for a 100% enjoyable album, and i hope to see you guys live soon.

I think this belongs in GOD...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Finally someone who uses his first post to honour the band. Welcome to the forums, HolySheet!
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyof1000 View Post
    I think this belongs in GOD...

Dude totally it fits the who thing aka the nonconformistspunkists thingy!!!

It's so awesome how you just said all this stuff and no one here has done that.
    That's pretty bitchin'!!!

I was talking about General Offspring Discussion.
    Not Nonconformpunkism. Ugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default a wonderful thread

Quote Originally Posted by HolySheet View Post
    ok, new to the site, im not a fanboi of Offspring, but i have always loved thier music. Thank you Offspring, this album, is what i have been waiting for. So many of the bands i like have come out with new shit recently, and i must say, they were all sub-par at best, but not this one. I am reading reviews, and im not sure what the HELL they are listening too, but i think this album is a perfect 10 Triple platinum, all the way, freakin amazing, please come near Destin florida as soon as you can, you guys are great.

Again thanks so much for a 100% enjoyable album, and i hope to see you guys live soon.
    I can't figure out where the negative remarks are coming from either. Supposidly everyone on this board is a diehard offspring fan, defending them against haters and glorifying the band members into Gods.
    I've been playing the new album for my friends and they love it too, thinking the new offspring stuff is awesome.
    Please play a lot more orange county shows. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    Finally someone who uses his first post to honour the band. Welcome to the forums, HolySheet!
    It is good to do that but I felt that saying "hi" to everyone would probably make a more productive first post...I'm not a bad person lol!!!

God dammit, after reading all these threads about how people are disappointed with the new album this one made me feel soooooo much better! We need more people like that!! Thank you, HolySheet
    ..[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default Welcome!!

welcome to the boards!!

And thank you for liking Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace