Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A complicated situation

Quote Originally Posted by JoY View Post
    oh dude, I get it now.

shit.. you've taken a massive hit for your friend here. besides he's completely accountable for his mad driving skills forcing him to park his car in your rear-end (as far as I know), he's even more lucky than I thought that he didn't get busted with alcohol in his system. believe me, even if you're 21, the police usually doesn't appreciate it when you get into an accident after a drink. now I get that the consequences would have been even much larger, had you called it in. (not that weird, over here the rules for youngsters in traffic are much stricter too)

you understand that you're a total tool for not officially handling this, right? even if it's your friends, you always need to sort out these things properly.
    Well aside from my friend being under 21, the other car had empty cans of beer in the cooler. So I could have been charged with buying alcohol for a minor. Also, my friend just sped off after about 2 minutes, so I didn't have a choice anyway.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

looks like one hell of a friendship. that's a keeper!

ps. if the car with the empty cans had hit the road, then why didn't you call it in then? no empty cans to be found, the guy drove off after an accident in which he parked his car into the rear-end of the car you were driving... hey, you don't get to pay in this whole deal, if you leave out the fact he'd been drinking illegally, because YOU bought it for him. (which is kind of stupid) but even if he hadn't been drinking.. sure, you could be charged with buying alcohol for a minor, but that doesn't change his part in the car accident. if you've got eye witnesses that are willing to testify...
    Last edited by JoY; 06-25-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by ninthlayer View Post
    1. That back story was just highly unnecessary.
    2. Your friends sound like pricks. If the dickhole in the second car didn't want to fill out a police report because he was drinking then good for him: he gets to pay for his repairs.
    3. Your other friend sounds like a moody bitch, fuck him.
    4. Don't pay.
    Sean speaks the truth.

Your friends are serious assholes and/or idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Sean speaks the truth.

Your friends are serious assholes and/or idiots.
    Well I already worked out that I'm going to pay half for my friend that rear-ended me. I guess I figure I should help him out cause I ended up slightly in the other lane and really didn't give him much time to stop. But he's being sort of a dick about it, acting like he's letting me off easy. It's annoying. He told me how much it was going to be, which I still need to look into myself, and then after we agreed he messages me and he's all like "shipping and handling too". It's like, yeah, make sure you get every penny out of this when legally I don't owe you anything.

I am trying to find other friends by the way, haha.
    Last edited by bighead384; 06-25-2008 at 10:19 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.