View Poll Results: What would you do if you found out that the offspring was gay?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • like them just as much

    40 81.63%
  • lose some respect for them

    6 12.24%
  • like them only 1/2 as much

    1 2.04%
  • lose most respect for them

    2 4.08%
  • hate them

    0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: What would you do if you found out that The Offspring is gay?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Longmont, Co
    Posts
    323


    Default What would you do if you found out that The Offspring is gay?

    would you still like them or not?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,464


    Default

    wether ur gay straight fag homo or whatevers its just fluids ya know go with teh flow.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Longmont, Co
    Posts
    323


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iPunk247 View Post
    wether ur gay straight fag homo or whatevers its just fluids ya know go with teh flow.
    what??? i didnt exacly understand that...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,609


    Default

    You, sir, are one hell of a homophobe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Longmont, Co
    Posts
    323


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyof1000 View Post
    You, sir, are one hell of a homophobe.
    i wiould have only lost a little respect... theres just somehting about guys being together.... =====D () go together...
    not =====D G========

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,934


    Default

    i would turn gay also.

    seriously tho- i would lose some respect, its well known between all my friends that offspring are my favourite band. i love them so much, and because of them i cant rly branch out to other bands cos im so obsessed with offspring. so i would get stirred around alot for liking a gay band. but ahwell, shit happens.
    but Freddy Mercury was gay. and if you dont like queen u deserve a bullet in the brain.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Longmont, Co
    Posts
    323


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Budzy View Post
    i would turn gay also.

    seriously tho- i would lose some respect, its well known between all my friends that offspring are my favourite band. i love them so much, and because of them i cant rly branch out to other bands cos im so obsessed with offspring. so i would get stirred around alot for liking a gay band. but ahwell, shit happens.
    but Freddy Mercury was gay. and if you dont like queen u deserve a bullet in the brain.
    there music is ok... i just dont like the band members

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,934


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    there music is ok... i just dont like the band members
    haha i didnt mean it seriously. but queen goes alright. bohemian rapsody one of the greatest songs off all time. i should put in a request to chnage the australian national anthem to bohemian rapsody, atleast everyone would know the words. hahaha

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Longmont, Co
    Posts
    323


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Budzy View Post
    haha i didnt mean it seriously. but queen goes alright. bohemian rapsody one of the greatest songs off all time. i should put in a request to chnage the australian national anthem to bohemian rapsody, atleast everyone would know the words. hahaha
    i dont realy know the words to that... i just know Waynes world, waynes world, party time exelent

  10. #10


    Default

    I wouldn't give a fuck. I'd rather not know it at all, even if they're fucking a girl or guy, who cares? Their music is what counts, not in what type of human they insert their joysticks.
    Last edited by crrrN; 06-26-2008 at 02:10 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •