Thread: This guy looks like Justin

Default This guy looks like Justin

https://instagram.com/p/zO9Ds8EqiF/

Features, blondeness, facial expression, dog and all.

I have always thought we all have our doppelganger somewhere in this world...

That guy was the man. What a character. I don't remember him looking like that, though. I think he had a pic of himself for a while where it looked like he had dark hair.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Dark? I'd always assumed it hovered between light chestnut and dark blonde. Oh, and he prided himself on his ginger beard; somebody should have told him that he only got that "gingery" colour from tobacco smoking. I meant to tell him that, but kept forgetting. Anyway, that Cali type has a bad case of cauliflower ears and does not really do credit to Justin's looks. As they used to be. Back when he shaved, groomed, and washed his face and hair.

He was the man because with his clownish behaviour, incisive wit, insight into each and everyone's foibles, bad faith, good humour, perversity and temperamental moodswings he did much to cement this community (which is no longer one) and create a sense of "belonging", of cohesion, which is seriously lacking today. He was always such a joy to read. The general mood here could easily be summed up with a "nobody cares". But back then, from what I recall, people did care. They cared an awful lot about having a good laugh, no matter at whose expense. Not only did they care, but so caught up were they in the excitement of the chas... of the BBS soap, that they would turn to they placid classmates and frantically blurt out "Do you know what Justin said when Jenny pulled that Stormfront stunt??!" only to be met with two raised eyebrows and a bewildered gaze. Oops, sorry, wrong window.

Now he's gone, we don't know where, and to this day etc etc.
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 02-23-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Has anybody still got that undyed mohawk picture he gave to people when he was 16? Or is it irretrievably lost? I feel it's time someone did a pencil portrait of him, as he was when he was young and semi-healthy. From the glance I took I feel he was too handsome to last, and that his bloom would quickly fade - a desert blossom, our Justin was. So I judged from the heavy eyelids and coarse, hard skin that he had about 5 years. From age 16 to age 20, roughly. After that, his beauty would slowly decline into nothingness.

So yes, I'd say he was more handsome (in face) than that guy (who apparently is a model... gee, they give jobs to anyone, these days) but for how long? *shakes head* It's not as though he cared about his appearance. I remember how he explained that he would only go back to the mohawk should all hell break loose and society collapse. I thought it a true marvel that the first thought that would pop into his head then would be about getting a trim and shave, when he should be wondering where his next meal would come from.

But, he was Justin. RIP.
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 02-23-2015 at 01:19 PM.

1 members appreciate this post.

I'd like to think that we just grew up and got jobs. And Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

This BBS used to be as good entertainment and re-watch value as Yes, Prime Minister and as such, deserves to be compiled into neat little mini-series for weekly consumption.

And Justin was its kingpin.