Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 732

Thread: The Welcome Thread!

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2


    Default

    um, hello. this is my first.
    I'm DJ. DJ is me.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,577


    Default

    welcome djme1233
    ESCAPE!Through silence fly away....

    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    I love you, dr. Vanessa.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    the sexiest evil ever

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21


    Default

    hey.my first post here,nice to meet yall.

    my dp would be my Tattoo of the offspring skull on my right arm (H)

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytard View Post
    hey.my first post here,nice to meet yall.

    my dp would be my Tattoo of the offspring skull on my right arm (H)
    you are always welcome Jaytard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Your mom's panties
    Posts
    3,640


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djme1233 View Post
    um, hello. this is my first.
    I'm DJ. DJ is me.
    welcome, may the force be with you
    my nipples are hard

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nothingtown
    Posts
    173


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    My nipples explode with delight!
    Haha im going to use that quote in my sig!

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2


    Default Hi

    Hi, my name is Luna and I am from Holland Hurray! Ever heard of this tiny, little, wet country?

    My English isn't as good as I would like, so please forgive me

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Hi, my name is Luna and I am from Holland Hurray! Ever heard of this tiny, little, wet country?

    My English isn't as good as I would like, so please forgive me
    welcome!, enjoy! and the "wet country" made me smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    59


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Hi, my name is Luna and I am from Holland Hurray! Ever heard of this tiny, little, wet country?

    My English isn't as good as I would like, so please forgive me
    Hii, Oooh The Netherlands!!! My Dad's From there (Dual Citizenship FTW) Anyway Have Fun!!!

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,577


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Hi, my name is Luna and I am from Holland Hurray! Ever heard of this tiny, little, wet country?

    My English isn't as good as I would like, so please forgive me
    Welcome
    ESCAPE!Through silence fly away....

    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    I love you, dr. Vanessa.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    the sexiest evil ever

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •