Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: The Welcome Thread!

Hi!Im Randy,and I love Gringo Bandito XD,lol,I dont know what to say about myself

Hello Friends,
    I'm Greetethomas a graduation student.My exams are over, getting bored sitting at home.Planning to go for a adventurous trip.
    Reading and Music are my favorite hobbies other than Drawing....While surfing net I came across this site, its really interesting and got to knew about many new things....
    Just stopped by to say HI....It is great to be a part of you all.

Lazy assholes, I will do it myself.

May I warmly and proudly welcome you to the offspring boards, Irish-Rover, randy(!), greetethomas. May your stay be long and sufficient. Enjoy all the fun around here!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by randy View Post
    Hi!Im Randy,and I love Gringo Bandito XD,lol,I dont know what to say about myself
    I have never tasted Gringo Bandito, how about sending me some

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Lazy assholes, I will do it myself.

May I warmly and proudly welcome you to the offspring boards, Irish-Rover, randy(!), greetethomas. May your stay be long and sufficient. Enjoy all the fun around here!
    Ah ... so sweet
    Welcome to all the new members

The first thread in General Chat is a welcome thread for stuff like this. You're welcome.
    Last edited by Offspring-Junkie; 10-24-2009 at 04:02 AM.
    Do you think youd sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Welcome to the bbs ! Hope you stick around.
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

"You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

"It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by iChooseNoBreaks View Post
    Oh wow I didn't even see this....I made a thread...whoops.

Anyway, hi everyone. My name's David...big Offspring fan...love punk rock.
    Hey there, welcome! My name's David...big Offspring fan...love punk rock.
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

I was serious

Do not have any... at least I think.

Hello there everyone...I guess I should introduce myself! My name is Sara. (as if you couldn't have guessed that already! ) I love video games, playing guitar, music (especially metal!) and cats. <3

Of course, I am a huge fan of The Offspring, and have been since the mid -90's I've also had the pleasure of seeing them live 3 times, and hope to see them again soon! \m/