Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: The Welcome Thread!

Default hi

My name is Emil and that's my real name. I'm a guitarist

bonderøv? vejle busses?
    BANANEN!

Default hvem siger det?

jeg er ikke en bonderøv jeg har bare næsten ikke andet at tage mig til!

Red face First Post

Hello, my name is InDeath'sEmbrace, but you can call me Jake.

As a member on the boards I want to watch what I say and think over what I say before I post it. And for my first post I want it to be good one.

The reason I joined the Boards is because The Offspring are my favorite band and have both inspired me and helped me through tough times.

I am a musician. I mostly play guitar but I also play the cello. I write music for guitar and bass and whenever I'm stuck I turn to The Offspring to inspire me. I turn on The Offspring and I can carry on writeing music.

My parents were divorced about a year ago and my dad is remarried now. But during the divorce me and my two sisters had to listen to my parents fight and scream and then go through the divorce. My mom moved out and I live with her half of the time. I am also picked on a lot at school. I've been in multiple fights, been suspended and have been pushed down a flight of stairs just because im different from them. I only have two friends who have stuck with me and defended me through the years. After a hard day at school I will go to my room and listen to The Offspring all night with out coming out at all.

I can always count on music to cheer me up in the roughest times. I appreciate anyone who reads this. And please critisize me on this post and tell me how I can improve on my posts.
    Thank you very much,
    InDeath'sEmbrace (Jake)

It's nice to meet you Jake. Divorce is tough. I personally have never gone though it. Luckily my parents are still married after 34 years. No idea how Mom stayed that long as he has a hot temper, but I love him to death. That's a really nice personal story, and I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone here is very helpful and easy going. Take care!
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    It's nice to meet you Jake. Divorce is tough. I personally have never gone though it. Luckily my parents are still married after 34 years. No idea how Mom stayed that long as he has a hot temper, but I love him to death. That's a really nice personal story, and I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone here is very helpful and easy going. Take care!
    Shank your always so nice!

Hi Jake,

Welcome to the boards. Thanks for the nice introduction. It's nice to have a back story on people to relate to them a bit better and maybe understand where they're coming from. Nothing at all wrong with this post and I don't see a need for improvement =).

I'm just going to move this to be part of the "Welcome" sticky thread =).

Enjoy your stay.

i guess it's all about the dream

Hey Jake! Welcome to the boards. Life can be a bitch sometimes, but just keep on fighting and you'll make it through before you know it.

Hello Jake,
    I wish you welcome here, eventhough I'm pretty new in here too (Err... I forgot to write my welcome post...XD) What to say about your post, excepted it's absolutely perfect the way you wrote it?
    I knew a German guy, really cool guy, he came for 3 months to my friend's place here in Quebec for a school exchange to improve his french, and he have a life experience like yours, but I won't relate it here.
    I hope you'll like the ambience and have fun in'here

Nice to meet you Jake !

Hi Jake, I can relate to you turning to music to survive tough times, especially The Offspring. Been there, done that and am still at it.

You said that you have two friends that have stuck with you through the years, all I can say is hold onto them for dear life

Welcome to the BBS and I hope you enjoy your stay