Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 720

Thread: The Welcome Thread!

  1. #611
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    3,758


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadamVanth View Post
    Hello!
    I'm so happy to take part in this fantastic forum.
    Offspring rules
    Welcome to our facemelting forum!
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

  2. #612
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9


    Default

    Hi, everybody!
    My name is Vicky (actually Viktoria , but please call me Vicky, like my friends and teachers do) , and i'm from germany. But actually i was born in Karaganda, Kasachstan.
    I'm really glad to join this community because The Offspring is my favourite band! And it is fun to talk to other people from other countries but with the same taste of music.

  3. #613
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hellgium
    Posts
    1,821


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky07 View Post
    Hi, everybody!
    My name is Vicky (actually Viktoria , but please call me Vicky, like my friends and teachers do) , and i'm from germany. But actually i was born in Karaganda, Kasachstan.
    I'm really glad to join this community because The Offspring is my favourite band! And it is fun to talk to other people from other countries but with the same taste of music.
    willkommen Vicky (sorry that all German I know and I don't speak a word of Kasach, is that how you say it?)
    anyway ... welcome!

  4. #614
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    3,758


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky07 View Post
    Hi, everybody!
    My name is Vicky (actually Viktoria , but please call me Vicky, like my friends and teachers do) , and i'm from germany. But actually i was born in Karaganda, Kasachstan.
    I'm really glad to join this community because The Offspring is my favourite band! And it is fun to talk to other people from other countries but with the same taste of music.
    Dobro pozhalovat' / Willkommen!

    edit: Sofie was first, I sux.
    Last edited by Free?; 08-10-2010 at 12:43 PM.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

  5. #615
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,426


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky07 View Post
    Hi, everybody!
    My name is Vicky (actually Viktoria , but please call me Vicky, like my friends and teachers do) , and i'm from germany. But actually i was born in Karaganda, Kasachstan.
    I'm really glad to join this community because The Offspring is my favourite band! And it is fun to talk to other people from other countries but with the same taste of music.
    Welcome to the board.

  6. #616
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9


    Default

    Thank you, Outerspaceman.

  7. #617
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Humboldt High
    Posts
    569


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky07 View Post
    Thank you, Outerspaceman.
    WELCOME! o
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear
    Let's torch a random abortion clinic!
    I am SO against abortion. Let's kill everyone inside and prove my point.
    ^ I knew someone who actually thought like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681
    you can't trust wikipedia according to them offspring are on nitro records and noodles is in a band called rocket like a gift
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni
    they're in their 40s now for God's sake. What do you want from them, more songs about Killing the President and disrespecting authoritah? That'd be worse than if Green Day made another song about masturbation.

  8. #618
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mynamewastaken View Post
    WELCOME! o
    Thank you very much

  9. #619
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Humboldt High
    Posts
    569


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky07 View Post
    Thank you very much
    anytime =] lmao

    EDIT: can i welcome you more than once? to hell with it, WELCOME =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear
    Let's torch a random abortion clinic!
    I am SO against abortion. Let's kill everyone inside and prove my point.
    ^ I knew someone who actually thought like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681
    you can't trust wikipedia according to them offspring are on nitro records and noodles is in a band called rocket like a gift
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni
    they're in their 40s now for God's sake. What do you want from them, more songs about Killing the President and disrespecting authoritah? That'd be worse than if Green Day made another song about masturbation.

  10. #620
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofinch View Post
    willkommen Vicky (sorry that all German I know and I don't speak a word of Kasach, is that how you say it?)
    anyway ... welcome!
    Danke! ("thanks" in german)
    Well, the thing is, in Kasachstan you normally speak russian , so it's my mother tongue... But anyway we have to learn Kazakh/Kasach at school ...
    But i've forgotten all the kasach words , because I came to Germany four years ago...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •