Thread: A USC Professor

Arrow A USC Professor

Today my Biochemistry professor was talking about hydrocarbons (the stuff oil is made out of) and he was like, "Yeah they compose a small portion of the Earth's crust, they are rare, which is why we go to war, which I guess is as good of a reason as any." He was obviously pissed. It makes me happy when smart people talk shit about our fucked up government.

YEAH FIGHT THE POWER MAN.

Now that we have your professor on board we are definitely headed for victory...............ya yutz.

Arrow

Hey don't be a prick. A subtle comment from a respectable person is better than most of the flamboyant assholes' arguments on here.

Lightbulb

You won't last.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

i love curb your enthusiasm!
    Rita corny, Michael

you people are so stupid
    dont post here anymore you retards