Thread: Static Martyr on Myspace

Threaded View

Default Static Martyr on Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/timtationsmusic

Hi, my name is Tim and I'm a guitarist/backup singer, currently "unemployed." Until very recently I was a member of a local band (well, actually just two other singers and myself) called "The Great American Noise Machine," but due to complications we have decided to part ways....as a result, I am now operating under my joke-band side-project name, "The Tim Tations," which can be found at the address mentioned above. We're releasing a 2009 Christmas/Holiday EP in just a few days, so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks, BBS, for your support through the last 2 years of Static Martyr and Great American Noise Machine....hopefully, another band opportunity will present itself before long. In the meantime, I suppose I'll mostly be "releasing" songs just for fun here and on my other internet frequents, since the band career opportunity is kind of shot until further notice.

So yeah....um, click on the myspace, enjoy (or don't), and thanks for your support (or...um, unsupport? either way, thanks for taking the time to listen at all~).

--Tim
    Last edited by Static_Martyr; 12-21-2009 at 08:03 PM.