Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Static Martyr on Myspace

Ah, okay; I *do* remember that. So you'd be right; nothing seems to have come of that. I'd completely forgotten about it until you said something, to be perfectly honest 0.0
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Lucy made me think of AFI, rockabillysh Chevrolet's vocals tune was classy, time to learn how to dance twist and not-so Short Act is a combo of 8 bit melody (*cough* DaPantz *cough*) and classic Static Martyr. Cool beans, like you emerikens say.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Yeah, I'd still be willing to try, but I'd need some basic style that he'd like, also I can't guarantee results between classes and work.
    "When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks... Alone."
    - Iron Maiden, "Fear Of The Dark"

Ah, no problem! There isn't any hurry or anything, and I'm not worried at all about "results." Just think of it as a "for fun" thing, and if you get around to it (and/or it turns out really cool), then we might be able to use it after all and we'd credit it to ya~ Assuming you were cool with that, of course
    "I'm sorry
    "

Default Static Martyr on Myspace

Ive listened "And that day came" and "Dreamanipulation". These are really mad things
    Too hard for me.
    "I die with your name on your lips": I love Death Metal, and this is typical one. Just to add blast beats, what do you think?

I wonder which part of "Static Martyr on Myspace" is so interesting for these bots?
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Seriously....and I was all excited 'cause I saw that somebody posted in our topic, too....

To make matters worse, those are *terrible* song titles and even worse lyrics (both figuratively and grammatically). We've never written anything like that
    "I'm sorry
    "

Alright, some new stuff up on the myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/youreundoingmybeltwronghun

-Re-recorded Backseat Love completely in much higher quality
    -Anasthesia (acoustic), Bad Religion cover
    -A different version of Cut To Pieces

More to come....I know it's not much, but think of it as a little taste-test. We're really busy with this new album and we want it to kind of be a surprise....but it's coming, I promise We already have almost 9 tracks.
    "I'm sorry
    "

Alright, folks, sorry for the wait; it's been awhile, but I finally have some new stuff for ya This EP is being released under The Tim Tations, titled Cognitive Dissonance; it's 7 tracks long and you can get it here in either .rar or .zip format:

Cognitive Dissonance (The Tim Tations) - RAR = http://www.sendspace.com/file/d4xfbr
    Cognitive Dissonance (The Tim Tations) - ZIP = http://www.sendspace.com/file/bufej5

The contents are as follows:

1 - Ballad of the Snow Queen (Maybe She Has A Reason To Be So Cold) {3:02}
    2 - Lucy, Destroyer of Worlds (Everybody Needs A Punching Bag)* {4:00}
    3 - Redneck's Nightmare {1:40}
    4 - 500 Miles (I'm Gonna Be) [Proclaimers cover] {3:10}
    5 - Christie Ann {1:54}
    6 - Sheol's Last Stand {3:26}
    7 - You Didn't Do Anything Wrong (Acoustic) {2:15}

Lyrics are in the enclosed notepad file.
    *= This is a slightly different version from the one on the GANM page; I updated the vocals on this one and fixed some syncing errors.

Anyway, by now you know the drill....so yeah, um, enjoy (or don't)!

EDIT: I almost forgot, this was supposed to be in there as a bonus track; the original recording I did of Anesthesia on acoustic:

8 - Anesthesia (Acoustic) - Bad Religion cover {4:24} = http://www.sendspace.com/file/0joblp

P.S. I'm looking into some art design decisions for when I put out physical copies of this EP here....what programs do you guys use to design your covers? I still really like Ricetigers' stuff; it looks damn professional even though there's not a whole lot of art on it. That's kinda what I'm shooting for; something simple, but professional-looking. If anyone has any advice in that direction, that would be awesome and most appreciated
    Last edited by Static_Martyr; 11-07-2009 at 12:49 PM.
    "I'm sorry
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Alright, folks, sorry for the wait; it's been awhile, but I finally have some new stuff for ya This EP is being released under The Tim Tations, titled Cognitive Dissonance; it's 7 tracks long and you can get it here in either .rar or .zip format:

Cognitive Dissonance (The Tim Tations) - RAR = http://www.sendspace.com/file/d4xfbr
    Cognitive Dissonance (The Tim Tations) - ZIP = http://www.sendspace.com/file/bufej5

The contents are as follows:

1 - Ballad of the Snow Queen (Maybe She Has A Reason To Be So Cold) {3:02}
    2 - Lucy, Destroyer of Worlds (Everybody Needs A Punching Bag)* {4:00}
    3 - Redneck's Nightmare {1:40}
    4 - 500 Miles (I'm Gonna Be) [Proclaimers cover] {3:10}
    5 - Christie Ann {1:54}
    6 - Sheol's Last Stand {3:26}
    7 - You Didn't Do Anything Wrong (Acoustic) {2:15}

Lyrics are in the enclosed notepad file.
    *= This is a slightly different version from the one on the GANM page; I updated the vocals on this one and fixed some syncing errors.

Anyway, by now you know the drill....so yeah, um, enjoy (or don't)!

EDIT: I almost forgot, this was supposed to be in there as a bonus track; the original recording I did of Anesthesia on acoustic:

8 - Anesthesia (Acoustic) - Bad Religion cover {4:24} = http://www.sendspace.com/file/0joblp

P.S. I'm looking into some art design decisions for when I put out physical copies of this EP here....what programs do you guys use to design your covers? I still really like Ricetigers' stuff; it looks damn professional even though there's not a whole lot of art on it. That's kinda what I'm shooting for; something simple, but professional-looking. If anyone has any advice in that direction, that would be awesome and most appreciated
    Nice to hear some new stuff from you guys!
    Listening to the EP right now. The Anesthesia cover was really nice.
    About the Ricetigers artwork: I'm using an age-old version of Adobe Photoshop which is somewhere between the recent Photoshop versions and MS Paint
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers