Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Static Martyr on Myspace

Can you upload it again? I wanna listen to it
    The sendspace link still works for me, but just in case there was a problem, here's the megaupload version.

...and that was a damn good cover! As usual, I especially liked the vocal harmonies and guitar parts.
    Why thank you Mr. Ad8!

You may or may not care to know that I am, in fact tossing around some new material....however, given time constraints of late, I'm thinking about going back to releasing 1 or 2 tracks at a time instead of full albums. I might not get anything out for awhile if I keep sticking to 10- and 12-track releases.....it just takes too much time in between tracks to find time to record.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    The sendspace link still works for me, but just in case there was a problem, here's the megaupload version.

Why thank you Mr. Ad8!

You may or may not care to know that I am, in fact tossing around some new material....however, given time constraints of late, I'm thinking about going back to releasing 1 or 2 tracks at a time instead of full albums. I might not get anything out for awhile if I keep sticking to 10- and 12-track releases.....it just takes too much time in between tracks to find time to record.
    Well I do not really mind if it takes a little more time between albums... in return you have more diversity when you have the new release, but then again it's ok if you stick to single songs... I just wanted to say that there's no pressure to release stuff faster from me
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Nah, it's cool. The reason I'm thinking of going back to 1-3 at a time is more because it takes so long to do any more, that by the time I get done with them, they don't really go together as an album (it'll feel more like a mishmash mixtape kinda thing). Not saying I'm gonna stop doing that altogether, just that it's gonna be really hard to find time to record in the next month or two, so I might just go back to 1 or 2 at a time for awhile.

I still have this really ballin' acoustic cover of Green Day's "Dry Ice" that I'm trying to decide what to do with....
    "I'm sorry
    "

Default Анекдот полхо

Анекдот полходит этот

Мне показалось или как это было:- С вас 283 рубля. Завернуть? - А? Нет, не надо, просто в пакет положите... Один вопрос - гарантия есть? - Простите, а для какого случая гарантия? - Ну, если не прочитается? - То есть как? - Ну несовместимость требований, например... Брак там, туда-сюда... - Вся прогрессивная молодежь в курсе, что обычно сначала туда-сюда, а потом брак. В худшем случае... Не прочитается... А, я понял - вы по профессии, как бы это сказать, минимум продвинутый пользователь? - Да, я программист. Но как вы догадались? - Молодой человек, будь на моем месте Шерлок Холмс, он бы сказал - по очкам, грязным джинсам, торчащему из кармана рюкзака винчестеру, трем бутылкам пива в руках и клавиатуре под мышкой. Но я не он.... И все намного проще. Это бумажная книга, она обязательно прочтется...

^Yeah, I know what you mean
    "I'm sorry
    "

He was talking about guaranteeing something and it included Sherlock Holmes... maybe he was trying to express how smart Static Martyrs lyrics are
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Hey hey, what's happenin', BBS? Just thought I'd drop by and let anyone who cares know that I'm almost done with my new EP! It should be done sometime within the next week or so (I only have 3 tracks to finish recording, one of which is basically done). The title will be White People Problems, and the track listing will consist of the following (in no particular order):

- Currently untitled (intro)
    - The Bridge Is Back
    - Mandy
    - Unforgivable/Interlude
    - Proximity Love
    - (Surprise cover!)
    - White People Problems

I will be focusing a little more on the keyboards this time around than I normally do, but I still don't think it sounds too different from usual. So yeah. Laters!
    "I'm sorry
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Hey hey, what's happenin', BBS? Just thought I'd drop by and let anyone who cares know that I'm almost done with my new EP! It should be done sometime within the next week or so (I only have 3 tracks to finish recording, one of which is basically done). The title will be White People Problems, and the track listing will consist of the following (in no particular order):

- Currently untitled (intro)
    - The Bridge Is Back
    - Mandy
    - Unforgivable/Interlude
    - Proximity Love
    - (Surprise cover!)
    - White People Problems

I will be focusing a little more on the keyboards this time around than I normally do, but I still don't think it sounds too different from usual. So yeah. Laters!
    Nice! I am looking forward to this... don't do a second Into The Unknown, though!

The Ricetigers

*Almost* done, I promise! Just one more track to lay down (I have 8 in all, 6 original and 1 cover, plus 1 cover as a sort of "bonus track" just because I've been sitting on it for so long and I can't decide what to do with it).

I also have an....ah....interesting story about the song "Mandy," involving some people I work with who managed to get ahold of it. I'll be sure to include it with the final release, just "for the lulz"

Track listing changed slightly (again, in no particular order):

-) Sociohypochondriac (Intro)
    -) Mandy
    -) (Surprise Cover!)
    -) Unforgivable/Interlude
    -) Proximity Love
    -) White People Problems
    -) The White People Convention
    *bonus track*
    -) Dry Ice - acoustic (Green Day cover)
    "I'm sorry
    "

Sneak peek at the new single, Mandy, right here, folks!

Ya dig? I know it's probably the poppiest song on here, but I wrote it for this lady I used to work with (who I'll probably never see again, lol), so....yeah. Enjoy (or don't)!
    "I'm sorry
    "