Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopeless (Maniac Subsidial)

Default Hopeless (Maniac Subsidial)

anyone knows were to get it???

the ones who have heard it... is it good??

There are very bad quality, very old live versions of some songs floating around, but they're not worth the listen. Really.

Oh and it's Manic Subsidal.

Rubbish! Hopeless is the only studio recording by Manic Subsidal & it's awesome (I got it, so believe me ^^). Try watching on http://www.theoffspring.info Didn't check if they really got Hopeless, but it's a real good site
    Shit is fucked up, so dance fucker dance!!

add punkguitarist@gmail.com to your MSN and he will send you it, he got it onto the internet in the first place and it's not that bad quality and yes it's a studio recording not live

I didn't say they're all live, I said there are live versions available. To be honest, I wasn't even aware Manic Subsidal had any studio recordings. Unless the early versions of Out on Patrol, I'll Be Waiting, Jennifer Lost the War and Blackball I have on my machine from years ago are MS and aren't just early Offspring demos (I'm in uni at the moment and so don't remember). They're some good demos. Out on Patrol beats the living hell out of the album version. Check them out if you've not heard them before.

Exclamation

Manic Subsidal became The Offspring after a pair of members got either kicked out or quit the band.
    There is a live recording to download at...
    http://membres.lycos.fr/offspringfan/bootlegs.html
    ...these songs arent of very good quality except for Ballroom Bliz, a Punk verision cover of The Sweets song, it's one of my faves!
    If you're interested in what else The Offspring has made that you never knew, take a look at...
    http://www.offspring.art.pl/?m=media&category=l
    ...they have about everything The Offspring's ever done EXCEPT that old studio recording by Manic Subsidal.
    It was a demo tape recorded for Nemesis/Cargo Records but they were obviously not interested, not as interested as Epitaph was.
    The demo even included the titlse song, Baghdad, wich nowadays can be found on Rock Against Bush Volume 2.
    To find Hopeless and the earlier verisions of Get It Right and the other classics, you better check on P2P programs like DC++ or SoulSeek, never try Kazaa (backdoor viruses and spyware is not unusual content).
    Good luck!

hopeless is cool !
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Default yo!

hopeless....real punk!!!!

I got Manic Subsidal - Hopeless in MP3.

Dexter sounds so young

i got it in a good cd version from some compliation cd
    The Offspring's Video Vault