Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Request for Offspring to Guest-star on The Simpsons

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    4


    Question Request for Offspring to Guest-star on The Simpsons

    Hello everyone, I've been an Offspring fan for a long time, and I've also been a Simpsons fan. Who knows how much longer the Simpsons will be around, and if Green Day can guest star in the movie, the Offspring can sure top that!

    I'm writing this in hopes that the band might see it (or someone might bring it to their attention), so if you would also like to see them guest star, (or have some got plot holes for it) leave a message after the *beep*

    -Nick aka ****itup

    myspace(dot)com(slash)grizpunk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    4,135


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ****itup View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been an Offspring fan for a long time, and I've also been a Simpsons fan. Who knows how much longer the Simpsons will be around, and if Green Day can guest star in the movie, the Offspring can sure top that!

    I'm writing this in hopes that the band might see it (or someone might bring it to their attention), so if you would also like to see them guest star, (or have some got plot holes for it) leave a message after the *beep*

    -Nick aka ****itup

    myspace(dot)com(slash)grizpunk
    Not happening
    Xbox live: Ninty Man UNAM

    About which women would you sleep with

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    So you're choosing pornstars because you assume they'll be the ones least repulsed by the thought of having sex with you?

    This is the only reason I can think of. Man it must suck to be a fjeldabe.

    Me? My answer is the virgin mary, preferably pre-birth although that would ruin the mythos.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nothingtown
    Posts
    266


    Default

    If you believe in yourself, with a tiny bit of magic, all of you dreams can come true!!! Except that one. thats not gonna happen.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,400


    Default

    Reportedly, the writers wanted them to appear in the episode "Barting Over." But the producers wanted a more "current" band, so Blink-182 got the part instead.

    This is just a rumor I heard, but it's entirely plausible.
    "I have tasted you Minnesota, and Minnesota you are tasty."

    Past Shows
    1997.10.11 - St Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    1998.12.01 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    1999.05.30 - Somerset, WI [Float Rite Park]
    2000.11.29 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2004.05.11 - Minneapolis, MN [First Ave.]
    2005.07.24 - Minneapolis, MN [HHH Metrodome]
    2009.06.19 - St. Paul, MN [Roy Wilkins Auditorium]
    2010.07.05 - St. Paul, MN [Harriet Island]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    that would be nice....

    i'd like to see bart going to an offspring concert (without the agreement of homer) LOL


    very rebel!! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,820


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post
    that would be nice....

    i'd like to see bart going to an offspring concert (without the agreement of homer) LOL


    very rebel!! :P
    Imo, a better episode would be if Homer would meet the Offspring somewhere, telling them how they rock, and The Offspring would say to themselves: "Who the fuck is this pathetic loser?" Like in this picture:

    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nothingtown
    Posts
    266


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Imo, a better episode would be if Homer would meet the Offspring somewhere, telling them how they rock, and The Offspring would say to themselves: "Who the fuck is this pathetic loser?" Like in this picture:

    where did u find that?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,820


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    where did u find that?
    In the "post every offspring pictures you have" thread some guy made it... camilo andres was his nickname?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nothingtown
    Posts
    266


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    In the "post every offspring pictures you have" thread some guy made it... camilo andres was his nickname?
    oh. pretty fly.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,200


    Default

    That would be marvelous! But I prefer Family Guy. That's better. ^^
    Ståle / Norway / (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •