Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: noodles and the punisher shirt

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35


    Question noodles and the punisher shirt

    does anybody know if noodles used to wear that punisher t shirt for an specific reason?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melan999 View Post
    does anybody know if noodles used to wear that punisher t shirt for an specific reason?
    no, not that i know....
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    HUNNIC EMPIRE
    Posts
    1,105


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melan999 View Post
    does anybody know if noodles used to wear that punisher t shirt for an specific reason?


    specific reason: maybe his favourite shirt is the punisher shirt.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Szandi View Post
    specific reason: maybe his favourite shirt is the punisher shirt.
    that's a very good reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    HUNNIC EMPIRE
    Posts
    1,105


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post
    that's a very good reason

    Yeah. that's it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    550


    Default

    Just like the "Listen to Britney Spears" T-shirt. That's clearly his favourite
    Of course The Offspring

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nothingtown
    Posts
    266


    Default

    Maybe its cuz he likes to Punish people who arn't fans of The Offspring.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    Maybe its cuz he likes to Punish people who arn't fans of The Offspring.
    i like this idea

    and i support it ehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •