Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Record Store Day exclusive re-issue of The Offspring

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,867


    Default Record Store Day exclusive re-issue of The Offspring

    I got a copy of it today in Stockholm.

    Actually Amiralanal found it in the store and handed it to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,285


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    I got a copy of it today in Stockholm.

    Actually Amiralanal found it in the store and handed it to me.
    I ordered mine today.Is it remastered or does it sounds the same?
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    11,038


    Default

    I still need to get one it's too bad it doesn't have the song Kill The President on it

    Hopefully the people at Bicycle Music will put everything from Nitro Records on vinyl eventually

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    I ordered mine today.Is it remastered or does it sounds the same?
    Buying it online is cheating.

    I have not had time to listen to it yet. I played video games and drank beer after I had bought the record. Got home late and made this thread just before heading to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,285


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Buying it online is cheating.

    I have not had time to listen to it yet. I played video games and drank beer after I had bought the record. Got home late and made this thread just before heading to bed.
    I couldn't find it in my city,or even to the next closest city. So when I found one copy from Athens with reasonable shipping cost it was my only chance.
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    I couldn't find it in my city,or even to the next closest city. So when I found one copy from Athens with reasonable shipping cost it was my only chance.
    I'd done the same, hadn't I found it. And as I wrote, it was really Amiralanal who found it but he was a bit short on money. He will try and get it later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    192


    Default

    I phoned 4 record stores in my city that were promoting Record Store Day and none of them would tell me if they had it on stock. They kept saying "We don't know what we have until we open boxes and we can't do that until the morning of and we can't hold anything. First come first serve" So I ordered mine online
    Rex Darr - Bass Guitar

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,285


    Default

    Just got mine!
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    11,038


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    I phoned 4 record stores in my city that were promoting Record Store Day and none of them would tell me if they had it on stock. They kept saying "We don't know what we have until we open boxes and we can't do that until the morning of and we can't hold anything. First come first serve" So I ordered mine online
    My stores were all out i'm sure someone bought them to try and sell on ebay for more money

    I kind of wish that Nitro Records would have done a standard re issue of this like they did with the albums from The Vandals

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •