Thread: The Offspring - Guitar Center sessions

1 members appreciate this post.

Default The Offspring - Guitar Center sessions

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Center
    #behindthescenes with #GCSessions on DIRECTV! The Offspring threw down a killer live set and career-spanning interview with Nic Harcourt.
    https://www.facebook.com/GuitarCente...704728/?type=1

Some of you may have already seen this on Facebook, shared by The Offspring and Pete. This should be a good watch when it comes out. I watched the Jane's Addiction episode recently, although they did an acoustic set, but it was still awesome and the host asked some interesting questions. In any case we should get some awesome footage, hopefully they play something that's not on their usual setlist.

Here's a song from 311's set at Guitar Center, some reference for what we could see.
    Check out my music -> Egression

Damn I wish I knew about this I was just at Sunset Blvd in Hollywood the other day haha

They posted the set list on instagram, it was like this
    01.YGGF,K
    02.Gone Away
    03.Coming For You
    04.Self Esteem
    05.The Kids aren't alright
    06.Come Out And Play
    07.Why don't you get a job
    08.Kristy are you doing okay?
    09.Bad Habit

Guitar Center Sessions is an awesome show. I really enjoyed the Frank Turner and Joan Jett episodes. So yeah, I'm totally excited for this one now. Also, that's a sweet setlist, I glad they refrained from performing Pretty Fly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKnux View Post
    Guitar Center Sessions is an awesome show. I really enjoyed the Frank Turner and Joan Jett episodes. So yeah, I'm totally excited for this one now. Also, that's a sweet setlist, I glad they refrained from performing Pretty Fly.
    i wish they refrained to play yggfg..... dexter just can't do the scream at the end anymore... i goes into falsetto or pushes the mic away... just cut it from the setlist lol
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    i wish they refrained to play yggfg..... dexter just can't do the scream at the end anymore... i goes into falsetto or pushes the mic away... just cut it from the setlist lol
    And Gone Away...
    The Offspring's Video Vault

Why gone away? , I think they shouldn't play kristy are you doing okay anymore, prefer hit that instead.
    Dexter voice's is not good anymore for singing YGGFK live,that song got a lot high notes that dexter can't hit like they used to

I would prefer Hammerhead over kristy but I think they should keep playing Gone Away and YGGFK since those are two of their most popular songs

Also this really makes me wish I had Direct TV the only episode I saw of this show was the Bad Religion one on Youtube

Yeah I know that YGGF,K and Gone Away must be played live , but I wish dexter had kept his voice like when they played yggfk live the first time, it was so good, his vocals and everything was really good, now it looks like he can't hit those high notes (let's face it). and I prefer hammerhead over kristy, I don't know why they stopped playing hammerhead, I guess it was because it's a long song, by the way., it was only aired on DirecTv?? do you know if there's any chance to get to watch that show maybe via youtube or something?