Thread: A Year has passed & Argentina are waiting for you guys!!!.. Beautiful Crowd!

Thumbs up A Year has passed & Argentina are waiting for you guys!!!.. Beautiful Crowd!

A year has passed and Argentina crowd are waiting for the band to play again in our country. We are an offspringuers patriots. We have a blood & heart in our soul. We canīt wait anymore to see the band on stage again. Today is September 8. Do you remember the audience exactly last year?.

Links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A-NNLINvsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOQy-IWMFNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mllHhlqfDEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ih0MDvGzUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afu0Y47Rr0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVMzIOSKXYE

Beautiful Crowd!!!!!.... I have three words... Come To Argentina!!!... We are waiting for you guys!!!!

Best Regards,

Wishes,

4 members appreciate this post.

Man you guys need to stop trolling everywhere with your "come to argentina". I mean, even on comment sections on instagram regarding other cities, you guys just ruin the conversation. You really want them to come down there? Instead of trolling the band on the internet, why don't you give their booking agent a call? Wouldn't that solve your problem like an adult? Be an adult, hit up google, find the guy making the tour decisions, and convince them. The band doesn't have a ton of control over where they go and when.

Thumbs down Dear The Old Mark

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark View Post
    Man you guys need to stop trolling everywhere with your "come to argentina". I mean, even on comment sections on instagram regarding other cities, you guys just ruin the conversation. You really want them to come down there? Instead of trolling the band on the internet, why don't you give their booking agent a call? Wouldn't that solve your problem like an adult? Be an adult, hit up google, find the guy making the tour decisions, and convince them. The band doesn't have a ton of control over where they go and when.
    Dear The Old Mark, I would like to know what your problem about Argentina fan club. First of all, Internet is free and i write everything for the band is not coming since a year. Itīs my opinion. You live in a country that The Offspring visiting every 6 Months or minus. Second, Iīm an adult you donīt know what is my problem in my life. Ok?. Third, The Offspring is my favourite band. What going on? I donīt have right here?... Please stay away ok?...

Thanks

1 members appreciate this post.

In all honesty... I hate the fact that there can be no meaningfull discussion in fb posts for example because fucktards are always posting "Come play in this shitty country" - "No first come and play that shitty country". I find it annoying and rude.

Just because the internet is free doesn't mean it's cool to be a dick. Some other stuff you are free to do:
    -not save a drowning person
    -take a shit next to someones death bed
    etc...
    just because you have the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Marks point is valid, perhaps it's not nice he is going on specifically about Argentina, but the problem is there in general and it's FUCKING ANNOYING...

If you want an Offspring show in your country, nag the fucking lazy ass local promoters in your country. If you haven't had a show, it's probably because no one where you live is actually capable of arranging one. How the fuck is that anyone elses business aside from you and your countrymen?

Im Argentinean and agree we deserve a Smash tour show. Still its a better idea to get a hold of the tour managers or contact promoters locally instead of trying to "convince" the bands here or through social networks.

Sefalobe are you in the Offspring Argentina facebook? we could see if someone there wants to contact Rock&Reggae the producers that brought them last year.

also were not a shitty country I know you didnt meant that Oxygene anyway that would be just an opinion we are an important country in South America and if they dont comer here as often as Brazil, besides brazilians outnumber by millions its just because they have a better economy so producers will pay their shows.

3 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sefalobe_theoffspring View Post
    Dear The Old Mark, I would like to know what your problem about Argentina fan club. First of all, Internet is free and i write everything for the band is not coming since a year. Itīs my opinion. You live in a country that The Offspring visiting every 6 Months or minus. Second, Iīm an adult you donīt know what is my problem in my life. Ok?. Third, The Offspring is my favourite band. What going on? I donīt have right here?... Please stay away ok?...

Thanks

Its not an opinion, you're fucking trolling them on social media! Its no disrespect to Argentina, Sweeden, or Brazil. but you guys collectively either need to shutup or grow up.

Just an FYI, in New York City, the biggest city in the country the band is from, in the past we have gone more than 5 years without a show. You didn't hear me pestering them about it every day.

Its been a year? LOL. I bet we could compile a long list of cities that have gone way more than a year without a show. They can't trot the entire world constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by D0NT View Post
    Im Argentinean and agree we deserve a Smash tour show. Still its a better idea to get a hold of the tour managers or contact promoters locally instead of trying to "convince" the bands here or through social networks.

Sefalobe are you in the Offspring Argentina facebook? we could see if someone there wants to contact Rock&Reggae the producers that brought them last year.

also were not a shitty country I know you didnt meant that Oxygene anyway that would be just an opinion we are an important country in South America and if they dont comer here as often as Brazil, besides brazilians outnumber by millions its just because they have a better economy so producers will pay their shows.
    You are right, I didn't mean Aregtina is a shitty country. It isn't... I was making fun of people whining like bitches
    -wah wah come play this shitty country, that shitty country

no country in and of itself is shitty... not even the worse ones. People who act like 6 y/o backstreet boys fans make countries they are whining for sound shitty... they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark View Post
    Its not an opinion, you're fucking trolling them on social media! Its no disrespect to Argentina, Sweeden, or Brazil. but you guys collectively either need to shutup or grow up.

Just an FYI, in New York City, the biggest city in the country the band is from, in the past we have gone more than 5 years without a show. You didn't hear me pestering them about it every day.

Its been a year? LOL. I bet we could compile a long list of cities that have gone way more than a year without a show. They can't trot the entire world constantly.
    You know the world is coming to an end, when TheOldMark becomes the voice of reason ))

just teasing

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    You know the world is coming to an end, when TheOldMark becomes the voice of reason ))

just teasing
    Ah ah ah, well the world is gonna end