Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 879

Thread: Interviews thread

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,408


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs_hollandova View Post
    Thank yooooou!
    LOL I wrote so many "thank yous" today
    i guess that is a good thing

    u welcome girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portugal (Aveiro/Lisbon)
    Posts
    5,868


    Default

    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

    Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,448


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post
    thanks great interview

    Noodles says The Offspring have spoken about playing for the troops in Iraq.
    that sounds really cool i think they should do this

  4. #284
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nykoping, Sweden
    Posts
    1,873


    Default

    Noodles said his favourite RAFRAG song in A lot like me, while dexter's Trust in you...both songs are almost never played...kinda funny...

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,802


    Default

    Where did you see/hear that?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  6. #286
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,448


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Where did you see/hear that?
    they said it in this interview http://www.kroq-data.com/wah/wah/dcv...11&categoryid=

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    My room. My mess. My business.
    Posts
    130


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    Noodles said his favourite RAFRAG song in A lot like me, while dexter's Trust in you...both songs are almost never played...kinda funny...
    I think Noodles like "A Lot Like Me" cause he sang in some parts...! They did play "Trust In You" once. I think it was impromptu and before they sang it, they mentioned that Greg was the one who wrote that song.

  8. #288
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,383


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    I think Noodles like "A Lot Like Me" cause he sang in some parts...! They did play "Trust In You" once. I think it was impromptu and before they sang it, they mentioned that Greg was the one who wrote that song.
    yeah that's not true tho

  9. #289
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,448


    Default

    they have played trust in you three times once in paris and twice on the 2008 japan tour

  10. #290
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,802


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    I think Noodles like "A Lot Like Me" cause he sang in some parts...! They did play "Trust In You" once. I think it was impromptu and before they sang it, they mentioned that Greg was the one who wrote that song.
    By that logic would Oxygene had written Beheaded Or was it someone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •