Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would Offspring ever play Costa Rica??

Default Would Offspring ever play Costa Rica??

Seeings as how they hit South America and Panama, I'm pretty disappointed they didn't get a tour stop in Costa Rica.

I'm originally from Montreal, so can't complain as I've seen Offspring about 8 times....then again the last time I saw them was atleast 3-4 years back, so I'm overdue =)

I know there is a large following here in Costa Rican that would LOVE to see Offspring......any chance of this happening?

We only seem to get older bands here who are somewhat past their prime, like Sepultura and Pantera. The country is awesome and far safer a place than Columbia, so I can't see the reasoning behind skipping it.....

Question

columbia a safe country ?
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Quote Originally Posted by luzomaira
    Hey man. Everything was ok until this part: "and far safer a place than Columbia,"
    Is it an attack on us? Well you know what? Fuck you!
    Why do you talk about Colombia as if it were a little place, a dirty dark room with walls, floor and roof. You cannot talk about such a big and varied country so generally. What we have here is good and bad as everywhere. But you should know that it is a big mistake to write about something that you don't even really know.
    Now, I don't know why they chose ColOmbia (with "o"). But I don't think that they are not going to your country because they are coming here, or anywhere. There must be a real reason. Or maybe it doesn't need any reason. They are not going there just because. It seems to me that your way of thinking really sucks.
    I'm happy you are proud of your country and yes I did spell it wrong. However according to world stats, Colombia is a lot more dangerous than Costa Rica. Let's see here:

Columbia Top Rankings (courtesy nationmaster.com - worldwide stats)

1st in:
    Crime - Kidnappings
    Crime - Kidnappings (per $ GDP)
    Crime - Kidnappings (per capita)
    Crime - Murders (per capita)
    Crime - Sentence Length

2nd in:
    Crime - Murders with firearms
    Crime - Murders with firearms (per capita)

3rd in:
    Crime - Murders

Yeah definately sounds safer

I think they have some of the most beautiful women in Central/South America though.....but enough of them come here to Costa Rica, I've only been to Columbia once and wasn't that exciting.

Default What Is Worong With Colombia

Yeah, Colombia is not a completely safe place, but at least we are someone in this fucking world, but what's Costa Rica??????? Absolutely NOTHING. I went to Costa Rica two years ago and it's just a little dirty and disgusting place between south america and north america.

So you fucking canadian, stop messing with Colombia. And what's Canada????? They're just the little sister of USA, they just have boring and freezing cites. Canada would change half of its territory for just a little square meters of rain forest from Colombia. Besides canadian men are stupid and canadian women are just fat and ugly.

And what is safe in this world????? just tell me where were two planes crashed against two buildings???????

And the reason of The Offspring for skiping Costa Rica probably was because the president of the country wanted to steal the money of the show, like the former presidents.

So watch out with your words!!!!!! The fact is that I'm going to a The Offspring concert on friday and you probably will be at home jerking off. But don't worry, you still can buy the CD.

And it's writen COLOMBIA noy COLUMBIA, dumb ass
    Last edited by D@niel; 10-28-2004 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D@niel
    Yeah, Colombia is not a completely safe place, but at least we are someone in this fucking world, but what's Costa Rica??????? Absolutely NOTHING. I went to Costa Rica two years ago and it's just a little dirty and disgusting place between south america and north america.

So you fucking canadian, stop messing with Colombia. And what's Canada????? They're just the little sister of USA, they just have boring and freezing cites. Canada would change half of its territory for just a little square meters of rain forest from Colombia. Besides canadian men are stupid and canadian women are just fat and ugly.

And what is safe in this world????? just tell me where were two planes crashed against two buildings???????

And the reason of The Offspring for skiping Costa Rica probably was because the president of the country wanted to steal the money of the show, like the former presidents.

So watch out with your words!!!!!! The fact is that I'm going to a The Offspring concert on friday and you probably will be at home jerking off. But don't worry, you still can buy the CD.

this isn;t a criticsm of a america is it

Quote Originally Posted by D@niel

You have such a poetic way with words. I hope you don't represent the majority of Colombians, or your country needs more help than I thought.

I live in Recife but I'm from RIO DE JANEIRO!!!/ BRAZIL

Talking

All you have to do is put more threads like this here and more people from Costa Rica will see... Oh, and wait too!

Quote Originally Posted by LuH
    All you have to do is put more threads like this here and more people from Costa Rica will see... Oh, and wait too!
    Well personally I've seen them atleast 6-8 times in my life, so I can't complain. However many of my friends here are pissed, because hardly any alternative or metal bands play here until they are 10 years past their prime.

Quizás no fueron porque la gira era por suramérica y no por centroamérica. Lo que te toca es esperar ..... si nosotros aquí en venezuela pudimos esperar mas de 10 años en que vinieran ustedes también .

Mira pana no estoy de acuerdo que hables tan mal de otros países como a mis paisanos de colombia, porque vivas en un país desarrollado como Canadá no te da el derecho de insultar a países menos afortunados; aún así nosotros estamos orgullosos de vivir en dichos países así que piensa primero antes de criticar. Gracias.

hey.. i got a idea.. why dont you speak english? almost nobody understand spanish..