Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About me.

Unhappy About me.

Some of you know me, others don't or care not to. Anyway, a little bit of personal stuff about me. I have 2 daughters, Nina (10/17/05) and Aaliyah (12/08/06.) I was with their father for a little over 2 years. And yes, he is the father of both. Hate when complete strangers ask.. "Same father?" Fuck off. We met playing an online video game 5 1/2 years ago. Tacky I know. He left when Aaliyah was 2 weeks old. Calvin (my ex) left and went back to his ex-wife in MD. Just until recently I found out it wasn't his ex. They were never divorced. He told me that he thought that they were. I wasn't pleased with that, believe me.

He left her the first time because he caught her cheating on him and got knocked up by some douches kid. Then he tells me Saturday that he once again caught her with someone else. Long story. He moved out and is now living in his car because he's trying to save up to move into a new apartment. Calvin was in the USMC for over 7 years. He's very quiet and very disciplined. He rarely pays child support (I think I've got maybe $5-600.00 from him in nearly 2 years.) He's been here 3 times to see them. He lives 8 hours away (drive.) The longest span was from March of last year to Sept. He was just here about 2 months ago for 1 whole day.

Part of me will always love him, because he is my daughters' father. Another part of me hates him for not coming to see them (he works and goes to ITT Tech in MD) and for not paying support. I'm at a loss. I can't seem to get over him. It's been nearly 2 years since he left and my heart breaks for him. At first I cried when he told me (about Kellie cheating on him,) then I laughed cause I figure... fuck Calvin... she cheated on you before, and you were stupid enough to go back to her.

Nvm. My link was removed for some reason.

I don't know. He's called me a couple times this week and sounds all chipper and shit but I know he's hurting. Should I tell him to just to suck it up (he always says that) and move on, or be there for him after what he's done to his daughters' and I? Here are a few pics. of him and the girls. The one of him and the girls was taken almost 2 months ago. One of my nephew and Nina, and one of my baby girl. Thanks for reading if you made it this far, I appreciate the help and/or advice.

Last edited by KHWHD; 08-21-2008 at 07:06 PM. Reason: url removed
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

I hate commenting on other peoples lives, because no matter how much you write I never know enough about the situation to accurately give any advice.

I'm mostly just posting because I want to point out that he got his "Associates Degree in CNS" on my birthday.

Other than that: fuck him. Sounds like he screwed up and no matter how overused the proverb is - Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

That goes for you too. Take him back if you like, but don't expect to stay together for more than a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    I hate commenting on other peoples lives, because no matter how much you write I never know enough about the situation to accurately give any advice.

I'm mostly just posting because I want to point out that he got his "Associates Degree in CNS" on my birthday.

Other than that: fuck him. Sounds like he screwed up and no matter how overused the proverb is - Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

That goes for you too. Take him back if you like, but don't expect to stay together for more than a few years.
    I never said we were getting back together. I just wanted to know if I should tell him to move on or be there for him as a "friend" through all of this. He keeps whining to me that he's not eating cause he keeps puking.

Here are 2 of Calvins blogs on his Myspace. First blog is from Sat. and second one is from today (if you hadn't noticed the date at the top. )

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    I never said we were getting back together.
    That doesn't matter. You've probably thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    That doesn't matter. You've probably thought about it.
    Of course I have. Thought about it on and off for 2 years. Kids deserve to have both of their parents in their lives FULLTIME. I think that has been the hardest thing of all between himself and I are that we're not from the same country. It's always been an issue. I admitted that I still love him and he knows that, but we both know that it'll never work because of the "being in different countries" thing. He loves his job too much, and I refuse to move out of Canada. *shrugs*

I'll say: Fuck him. He's an idiot. Tell him that he should've learned from his mistakes. His wife cheated, and he was stupid enough to take her back. Of course she'll do it again. Tell him not to just come crying back to you because his marriage failed once again.

Buuut, that's impossible, isn't it? When you really care about someone, you can't just tell them to fuck off. It's the hardest thing to do. No matter how bad they've treated you.
    And he iiiis the father to your children, so I don't think it's a good idea to totally cut him off, eventhough he has been an asshole.

So maybe you should just keep a low profile. Be there for him, but don't over do it. Talk to him, but don't give him pity. He doesn't deserve it.

Terri, you've told me a lot about this guy and i'm not trying to make a reference to anything here, but his shit is fucked up. I think that you need to let him figure his whole situation out on his own, to protect yourself from being hurt again. When he's ready, he'll come see the girls and try a little harder. Just don't let him drag you into his mess. You deserve better than that. Better than him.
    we can't help it that members of the female species brains suddenly dissappear when talking on the phone
    My Covers:
    Defy You
    Dirty Magic (acoustic)
    TKAA (acoustic cover)

Covers I helped with:
    RAFRAG

Video from The Offspring Live in Charlotte:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtmakOxIcfM

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessSelfIndulgent View Post
    Be there for him, but don't over do it. Talk to him, but don't give him pity. He doesn't deserve it.
    Funny thing is, is that he NEEDS pity. He would never admit it, but he is needy. He can't be alone. He has REALLY bad low self esteem. Needs to be told he does good in school, that he's good looking, great in bed, great at a game (online,) etc., etc., etc. That's who he is. He knows he's really good at a lot of things. He is really arrogant, but needs the extra boost for some reason. I've never really understood that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Funny thing is, is that he NEEDS pity. He would never admit it, but he is needy. He can't be alone. He has REALLY bad low self esteem. Needs to be told he does good in school, that he's good looking, great in bed, great at a game (online,) etc., etc., etc. That's who he is. He knows he's really good at a lot of things. He is really arrogant, but needs the extra boost for some reason. I've never really understood that.

Gah, I know guys like that. They're worst.
    But it sounds like he's just coming to you for pity then :/ For a self esteem boost. I'm sure you're great at saying all the right things, that will make him feel all better about himself. But I don't think you should do that, because I'm afraid he won't be there afterwards :/