Thread: Welcome to Ukraine!

Default Welcome to Ukraine!

So, I think The Offspring should come here, because in Ukraine a lot of The Offspring fans. Do you agree with me?

Absolutely! 100%!!!! They really should come to Ukraine!!! They`ve never been in our country, but still, I know the story about their concert in Moscow (in 2002), when guys went to UKRAINIAN restaurant, and Noodles was dressed the thraditional Ukrainian costume with "Sharovary" and even borrowed it from there, to frighten the Hotel`s guests)

Boys, Ukraine normal country, with normal people, many of them love and wait you already a long time! Why you don't come to us? We wait you. Get in to us, please, even once, do the class meeting for the admirers, and they will do all possible in same queue, that you remained in a delight from our country and long did not forget about a visit to Ukraine. Please, arrive!

why not, Ukraine is near to Poland so I could go there too

guys, come to Russia in Moscow, she also near Poland and us=) us and Poland is small country just as Sweden, Argentina, Slovakia e t.c. I think that in moscow on concert will be not many people....near 10 000 people.....maybe 15 000.....

Quote Originally Posted by gessor View Post
    guys, come to Russia in Moscow, she also near Poland and us=) us and Poland is small country just as Sweden, Argentina, Slovakia e t.c. I think that in moscow on concert will be not many people....near 10 000 people.....maybe 15 000.....
    I'd love to come but I can't cross the border without a visa, and making a visa lasts about 3 months

Default Welcome to Ukraine !!!

Hi guys !!! Ukraine it's a great country with great people and great culture. Country where alot of your fans live. And it's waiting for a great, unforgatable Offspring tour concert ! So WELCOME TO UKRAINE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    why not, Ukraine is near to Poland so I could go there too
    that right, so Offspring, In Ukraine you are waited by not only Ukrainians but also Poland, Russians, Byelorussia, Hungarians, and yet half-Europe
    COME TO UKRAINE PLEASE

Have you ever been to The Offsprings concerts??? I was this summer in Hungary, it was amazing!

And finally, after long years of waiting, they have come to Ukraine!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! 15 years of waiting and I saw THEM playing in my hometown!!!!!!