Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best bot ever

Default The best bot ever

Bots are sometimes pretty insightful. This is a place to post their wisdom before it is erased forever by humorless moderators.
    Quote Originally Posted by bot
    You should listen to stories about The pessimist and an optimist.
    The father wants to pair of twin brothers to make "the disposition transformation", because of excessively optimistic, but another is

too pessimistic. One day, he bought many lusters bright new toys for the pessimistic child, and send the optimistic child into a horse

manure piled in the garage.
    The second day early morning, the father to the pessimistic child is heavily, then asked: "why doesn't play with those toys?"

"To play will be bad." The child is still in the cry.

Father sighed, enters the room, but found that optimistic child jubilantly pulling out any in the horse dung.

"Tell you, father." The child complacently declared to the father that, "I think the horse dunghill certainly also is hiding a pony!"
    And then a small link advertising coach handbags. At a discount, no less. Hell, I think he earned it.
    Last edited by Al Coholic; 08-22-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

I wanted a cheap handbag. Where'd that damn link go?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

That post is layers upon layers of hilarity. But the best part hands down is when you learn they keep horse manure in their garage,

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    That post is layers upon layers of hilarity. But the best part hands down is when you learn they keep horse manure in their garage,
    And keep said ponies warm in manure.

"Speakingo" of storyteling spam...http://www.booksofadam.com/search?up...&max-results=1

Just brilliant.

Some of these bots are more entertaining than some bbs users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

I think it's modern dadaism.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    And keep said ponies warm in manure.

"Speakingo" of storyteling spam...http://www.booksofadam.com/search?up...&max-results=1

The kid only suspected that there was a pony inside the manure. The manure actually being in the garage was confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by luluxiu View Post
    This gives me an atheist, depending on your exact definition. I choose not to agree with this myself, because I do not want to have God as they know the guy par. It's unknown. I completely the possibility of error.
    I love the fact that he says "This gives me an atheist." Like it was an erection. Where's Static_Martyr?
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    And that is hands down the funniest thing I've read all year.