Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 689

Thread: Second Official Greenday Thread

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default

    So after Rolling Stone reviewed this song, i was ready to despise it, but i think it's going to be one of my favorite songs from the album

    Last Night on Earth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9g3PKg9_xw
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    3,758


    Default

    Damn, I wanted to read some Green Day fans thoughts about the single and album, and I found out that I can't unless I'll pay $20 (per year) to be able to visit it. Duh.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Damn, I wanted to read some Green Day fans thoughts about the single and album, and I found out that I can't unless I'll pay $20 (per year) to be able to visit it. Duh.
    The biggest fan site, Green Day Authority has a forum. I find this site to be really useful about news about the band, but i do find that the comments from the users of the site will make you bang your head against your desk, the average age of the posters on there is probably like 14.

    Comments about a news posting regarding the single
    http://greendayauthority.com/index.p...89129&archive=

    offical forums
    http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    3,758


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    The biggest fan site, Green Day Authority has a forum. I find this site to be really useful about news about the band, but i do find that the comments from the users of the site will make you bang your head against your desk, the average age of the posters on there is probably like 14.

    Comments about a news posting regarding the single
    http://greendayauthority.com/index.p...89129&archive=

    offical forums
    http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php
    Oh thank you! I'm trying googling for not-official fansites, but it's going not as easy as I expected. Anyway, it doesn't matter now :].
    Haha, it's the same page with the song streaming you posted before! Funny that I didn't think about scrolling it down.
    Last edited by Free?; 04-16-2009 at 05:46 PM.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Matosinhos, Portugal
    Posts
    1,753


    Default

    I enjoyed Warning and AI - both ambicious records, and different from what they had done before. From the 3 songs I've heard so far, 2 sound like Queen! WTF?!? Are they gonna no all out MCR and be the new Queen?? I hope not!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    999


    Default

    I like "when I come around" and "basket case", both from Green Day!
    They are great songs, I guess...

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,270


    Default

    The Network is better than Foxboro Hot Tubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omnipresence
    Posts
    2,025


    Default

    pinhead gunpowder beats'm both though.

    Anyway the first batch of US and Canadian summer tour dates have been announced.

    July 2009
    3rd Seattle, WA
    4th Vancouver, BC
    6th Edmonton, AB
    7th Saskatoon, SAS
    9th Winnipeg, MAN
    10th Fargo, ND
    11th Minneapolis, MN
    13th Chicago, IL
    14th Detroit, MI
    16th Hamilton, ONT
    17th Ottawa, ONT
    18th Montreal, QUE
    20th Boston, MA
    21st Philadelphia, PA
    22nd Pittsburgh, PA
    24th Hartford, CT
    25th Albany, NY
    27th New York, NY
    29th Washington, DC
    31st Nashville, TN

    August 2009
    1st Atlanta, GA
    3rd Tampa, FL
    4th Miami, FL
    5th Orlando, FL
    7th New Orleans, LA
    8th Houston, TX
    9th San Antonio, TX
    11th St. Louis, MO
    12th Kansas City, MO
    13th Omaha, NE
    15th Denver, CO
    16th Salt Lake City, UT
    18th San Jose, CA
    20th San Diego, CA
    21st Las Vegas, NV
    22nd Phoenix, AZ
    24th Sacramento, CA
    25th Los Angeles, CA

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,270


    Default

    I'm patiently waiting for the tour dates in Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    pinhead gunpowder beats'm both though.
    This.

    The biggest "wtf" for me about those dates is not just the lack of a Toronto show, but the fact that they're playing Hamilton right before Ottawa. I kind of wonder if it's a misprint. It's like they play Hamilton, and then drive through the biggest city in the country, skip it, and then go on to a smaller city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •