Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Official Greenday Thread

I also didn't have that much time yet to listen to the songs, but I predict Before The Lobotomy as a single.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

I really like East Jesus Nowhere!
    Good rhythm,relatively aggressive sound, a really rocking new Green Day song

Green Day's Know You enemy isn't the most played in KROQ... I think this is a clear sign that they will have a pan on this album.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post
    good news for Offspring's army.
    Offspring has an army? I'm sorry, I love The Offspring, but I don't think that anyone outside of the most loyal of supporters even knew that they had an album come out last year. First time since Smash, that the band hasn't embarked on a proper world tour to support an album, must say something.

Anyway.... New Green Day is awesome. East Jesus Nowehere and 21 Guns being the standout tracks for me. I can't believe it looks like they might've even topped the last effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleviate View Post
    Offspring has an army? I'm sorry, I love The Offspring, but I don't think that anyone outside of the most loyal of supporters even knew that they had an album come out last year. First time since Smash, that the band hasn't embarked on a proper world tour to support an album, must say something.

Anyway.... New Green Day is awesome. East Jesus Nowehere and 21 Guns being the standout tracks for me. I can't believe it looks like they might've even topped the last effort.
    I want to be a better person so I will respect your opinion. Old RonWelty would say: SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD!

Today came my ticket for the Green Day show in Norway in my mail box
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

So like has anybody in internetland ripped the audio from this stream? http://www.wmuk-apache.co.uk/greenday/player.swf

I know it's not a 320 bit rate, but fuck.. it'll do the time being. I'm hoping it will be up for download before 11am today (it's 2:13am right now), and I need to get up to finish some paintings for my class. It'd be nice to have this in my Zune so I can listen to it for the day.

Here's hopeing!

EDIT: Well, I have the WebRIP of it thanks to Demonoid. But I'm also downloading the FLAC one as we speak, so nevermind.
    Last edited by SuperKnux; 05-08-2009 at 01:07 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

Holy shit, this is way better than American Idiot.

Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

This isn't punk-rock. Not that I hate it, but this band isn't on Punk-Rock genre nowadays.

I can't say if I hate it or if I am positively surprised... It's an odd sonority.

But one thing I know is that production and so is very good. Learn with them, Dexter.

EDIT: I'm embarred to say but I like the concept of this album. RAFRAG(as an album) looks like a joke compared to this album. It seems like a rock Musical.
    Last edited by RonWelty; 05-08-2009 at 05:59 AM.