Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Music- Request and Upload Here

Ok Computer and In Rainbows is what you should check out first. I'm a little busy at the minute, i'll upload later this week unless someone does it first.

And i just realised i never clicked the quote button...but i'm guessing the person this was intended for knows who they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    If men had pms there'd be a cure by now.
    Myspace

Audioscrobbler

In Rainbows only has like 2-3 songs where I can actually remember how they sound, everything else was pleasant enough but didn't stand out to me. I'm planning on uploading OK Computer (probably their most consistent album, but not my favorite) Kid A (which I think has a little filler and even some of the songs I like sound really underwritten but they're effective so why does it matter? I love about 50% of this album), and Amnesiac (My favorite, though there's maybe 2 songs I don't care for and everything else is awesome).

Possibly my favourite Radiohead album:

Radiohead - The Bends

I don't think I've ever heard the Bends in its entirey, but aside from Street Spirit (one of my favorite songs of theirs) it (along with their first album) tends to be much more alt-rockish than the rest of their stuff, so it's kind of like Radiohead for people that don't like Radiohead.

Can someone upload a good quality copy of Pennywise - Straight Ahead, i just relized i don't have that album.

I'll upload the Pennywise, but I'm busy for a couple of hours, if you can wait until then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Radiohead - OK Computer
    Radiohead - Kid A

I'm assuming this stuff is going to be going onto an mp3 player at some point so I'm going to have to re-rip Amnesiac before I upload it since I have it in ogg format right now. I'll probably get it up tomorrow.
    Last edited by nieh; 11-03-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks guys!
    I wrote a four word letter.

I'd like to try some God Speed You! Black Emperor and maybe some other post-rock.

Hey, I really like that Dismemberment Plan album (Emergency & I) someone uploaded. Might have been in the other thread. Can't get enough of Life of Possibilities. My biggest problem with indie bands is that I can't usually stand younger singers. Too whiny sounding half the time. ITT I generalize.