Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Please Visit The Netherlands

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2

    Default Please Visit The Netherlands

    Yooo punkheads,
    I know it wont help to make a thread on this forum but it's the least I can do.

    I hope that the Offspring visits the Netherlands, it would be fucking amazing

    hangloose

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2

    Default

    This dude is right

    I went all the way to Germany to visit a concert of the Offspring...
    It was a pretty long ride, but the show rocked, and it was worth the journey

    Anyway, if the offspring would come to the Netherlands, I would be there for sure

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,133

    Default

    I might be going there as well if they are going to play some old songs on the next tour...

    I went to Germany last year and that show wasn't THAT great. It was good fun but not really great. Their show in Amsterdam in 2004 was much and much better.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rijnsburg,Zuid-holland, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by depee
    Yooo punkheads,
    I know it wont help to make a thread on this forum but it's the least I can do.

    I hope that the Offspring visits the Netherlands, it would be fucking amazing

    hangloose

    .... *sigh*

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Big Papple, Amsterdaamn.
    Posts
    16,378

    Default

    what? you're Dutch, wouldn't YOU want them to come to the Netherlands?

    fake fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    breda, netherlands
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHolly
    I might be going there as well if they are going to play some old songs on the next tour...

    I went to Germany last year and that show wasn't THAT great. It was good fun but not really great. Their show in Amsterdam in 2004 was much and much better.
    I'm sure they played loads of old songs back in 2004 :P

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rijnsburg,Zuid-holland, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoY
    what? you're Dutch, wouldn't YOU want them to come to the Netherlands?

    fake fan.
    I would love for them to come to the netherlands, i was refering to the way he wrote it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Big Papple, Amsterdaamn.
    Posts
    16,378

    Default

    I was just teasing you, babe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rijnsburg,Zuid-holland, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    I know hunny.
    I got my propaganda
    I got revisionism
    I got my violence
    In hi-def ultra-realism
    All a part of this great nation
    I got my fist
    I got my plan
    I got survivalism

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Big Papple, Amsterdaamn.
    Posts
    16,378

    Thumbs up

    I see you finally dare to expose your location to this bbs? although you're Dutch, that's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •