Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Video Premiere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1234 View Post
    haha ur at school

WHOPPHAH, SHUT UP

lol yeah school sucks balls
    CLASSIC HARDCORE SKATEPUNK; www.soundcloud.com/KILLAMEDIC

Quote Originally Posted by Stylie View Post
    How did you get the video Tijs? First I thought you were just making this up (but you actually have the video, but are saying bad things and then BANG - a really cool video with the band and stuff is realesed and everyones happy). And you still can mess around with this (heheh!), 'caus you're the only one who have the video (of us). So you did take som SS of the video, but the band can still be in it. You're lying! ...or maybe not, I'm not sure.
    Tijs? You're mean Jesus, right? I haven't said anything about the videom and he's the one who posted the spoilers.
    * !

Serious question ... if the band keeps making videos that dont' have them in it and/or use animation, isn't it safe to assume that might mean they don't want to be in the video? The last one they were in was "Can't Get My Head Around You," right? I really didn't care for that one at all. Are you all honestly going to tell me that video was somehow better than "Hammerhead"? Dexter was orange, for chrissakes. If this is what the band wants to do, then let them.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Can't Repeat was their last video appearance.

For YGGFK Video I'll Hope in Their Appereance....

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Serious question ... if the band keeps making videos that dont' have them in it and/or use animation, isn't it safe to assume that might mean they don't want to be in the video? The last one they were in was "Can't Get My Head Around You," right? I really didn't care for that one at all. Are you all honestly going to tell me that video was somehow better than "Hammerhead"? Dexter was orange, for chrissakes. If this is what the band wants to do, then let them.
    Was he really orange in Can't Get My Head Around You? I know he was orange in Can't Repeat. I don't remember all that well about CGMHAY. hmm... I must go see.

EDIT: Conclusion: Dexter was not orange in CGMHAY. I think you may be thinking of Can't Repeat, in which he was indeed orange. The only thing I really loved about that video was Dexter's purple shirt. I want a shirt like that.

I really loved the CGMHAY video.
    Last edited by lost_nvrfound; 10-17-2008 at 06:33 AM.
    we can't help it that members of the female species brains suddenly dissappear when talking on the phone
    My Covers:
    Defy You
    Dirty Magic (acoustic)
    TKAA (acoustic cover)

Covers I helped with:
    RAFRAG

Video from The Offspring Live in Charlotte:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtmakOxIcfM

Haha, the orange Dexter discussion is coooool.
    I would just cut hands of those "professionals" who make cheapass animations for official videos. They really don't deserve any payment for their work. I don't have anything against animated videos (Hit That has cool animation), but I hate how fucking irresponsible were creators of HH vid, they made a satisfying work for early-middle 90's, not for 08. Animation can be cheesy in a good or in a bad way. I haven't seen the spoiler screenshots so I hope that YGGFK will have a good animation.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    yeah and they hated the recording stuff, they had to do it for hours!! they hate it

but who cares?...they need to satisfy us LOL

i respect it, if they do not want to appear in their videos anymore, but i don't think it's right....i may respectfully disagree right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

Quote Originally Posted by SK8rocka View Post
    hey um its october 17 in australia and im been waiting all arvo? i thought it was 2day
    Huh? Sorry, didn't understand you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Tijs? You're mean Jesus, right? I haven't said anything about the videom and he's the one who posted the spoilers.
    Uhm. SOrry, I ment Jesus.
    It's just that I know you two are good friends, and was on the Paris show together. You guys are confusing me.
    Stle | Norway | (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.

http://oi37.tinypic.com/n6f3lu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Haha, the orange Dexter discussion is coooool.
    lol! I've been laughing at his orangeness in that video since they released it. I think I saw it on fuse first. My sister and I had a great discussion about it.
    we can't help it that members of the female species brains suddenly dissappear when talking on the phone
    My Covers:
    Defy You
    Dirty Magic (acoustic)
    TKAA (acoustic cover)

Covers I helped with:
    RAFRAG

Video from The Offspring Live in Charlotte:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtmakOxIcfM