Page 69 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Never played Left 4 Dead, but I loved RE5. Resident Evil is my all time favorite, but I liked alot of the concepts used in RE5, like the Co-op and the real time inventory system (made switching guns more intense).
    you should play it. Its good game but yeah Resident Evil is better thats right.
    Have you played all parts of Resident Evil from 1 to 5,yet ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sitting on the bed or lying wide awake There's demons in my head and it's more than I can take I think I'm on a roll but I think it's kinda weak Saying all I know is I Gotta Get Away From Me,,

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Just finished Red Dead Redemption...which was great, especially the ending. On the last boss in Riddick Dark Athena...which took 2 and a half hours, and contemplating wether or not to play through Butcher Bay. And Brutal Legend, which is good i suppose. Fucking odd multiplayer tho.
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

Cool

zelda ocarina of time

Quote Originally Posted by JANNY View Post
    you should play it. Its good game but yeah Resident Evil is better thats right.
    Have you played all parts of Resident Evil from 1 to 5,yet ?
    Yeah, I have. It's been a while since I played 2 and 3, but I vaguely remember them.

Not particularly a video game I've been playing, but yesterday I downloaded the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack. I've been listening to it almost nonstop ever since. It's really really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    Not particularly a video game I've been playing, but yesterday I downloaded the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack. I've been listening to it almost nonstop ever since. It's really really good.
    Yes it is! And just because I read this, I'm gonna hook up my Dreamcast and give it a go this afternoon.

Right now I've been hooked on UFC Undisputed 2010!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Finally got around to getting Mass Effect 2. I hate that I didn't keep my save file from ME1. Time to spend countless hours hearing every single possible speech option.

Just started playing Bioshock 2, played long enough to see the terrifying Big Sister and to find out that I have to spend time underwater. Fuck this game.

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND! GOT PLACES TO GO, GOT TO FOLLOW MY RAINBOW!
    I wrote a four word letter.

9. Default

gooooooood for this!

Facebook games =] lolz