Page 70 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Halo Reach!! fooking great. If anybody saw the old "Flora & Fauna" trailers of Halo:CE it reminds me of that. What with the animals arsing around.
    &
    Red Dead Redemption...which kicked arse!
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

My favorite...NFL Blitz

Just finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I must say, I do like the series and this installment has no glaring flaws but after they got their story going I at least expected them to keep it going to a vaguely reasonable conclusion instead of suddenly pulling a giant 180 and fucking the hell out of everything in sight.

Still I'm totally going to get Birth By Sleep for the PSP.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

4. Default

Halo Reach....completely changes Halo franchise and the FPS genre.

I feel that this is the revival of FPS on console for me, as I have been playing BF2:BC and COD:MW2 on PC

Just finished the main story for Fallout 3. I liked it a lot, but it seemed a bit rushed. Actually the entire main questline seemed pretty short.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Dead Eye level 2 makes me want to quit playing Red Dead Redemption. I am absolutely appalled that something so shitty made it into the game. Level one was great. Level 2 so far has made me waste a shitload of ammo pumping multiple shots into targets that I previously would have killed with one headshot. Civilians and horses watch out, I am apparently a fucking maniac now and will (literally) shoot you as soon as look at you. Whether I want to or not.

The only thing this seems to be good for is using the lasso.

Of course I immediately googled "dead eye level 2 sucks" so I know that level 3 fixes the problem. Although it still doesn't really sound as good as just using level 1. I want my level one back. And I can't find out how long I have to wait for level 3 without risking spoilers.

Really annoyed.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I'm playing Red Steel 2 on the Wii, its awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Richard - Totally agree, Dead Eye Level 2 was terrible. As far as I recall though it's less of a wait between getting level 2 and level 3, than between 1 and 2. Though with all of the distractions around in that game, that might not mean much.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

I just tried to save a woman from hanging and instead totally nailed her horse which, it turns out, was the only thing keeping her alive. I realized I had targeted the horse and tried to cancel but my timer ran out so I just started blazing automatically then had no dead eye left to shoot the rope in time. Essentially Dead Eye level 2 just hanged the poor wench. After watching her husband sob beside her dead body I turned off my PS3 in disgust.

I was getting slightly better with it, at least in terms of not wasting so much ammo. I thought I was being clever in targeting enemy heads by beginning my aim ABOVE their heads so as not to target the body and then firing as soon as I had one little x in place. After 2 or 3 times of failing to kill with my headshots I realized I was just shooting their hats off. WTF Dead Eye level 2? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    As far as I recall though it's less of a wait between getting level 2 and level 3, than between 1 and 2.
    I certainly hope so. I guess I will have to rush through the missions in order to get Dead Eye level 3 as soon as possible. Which still sucks a whole lot. I like doing lots of hunting and crap between each mission. Or rather, I DID like doing that. I am still just amazed by how terrible this is.

Gotta tell you though, Dead Eye 3 is great, theres something about using your revolver in a gun duel, using Dead Eye 3, and placing all six shots so that you know only the last shot will be fatal.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now