Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Bastion is pretty damn great. Pretty damn great.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Playing FIFA World Cup 2010. Which i'm enjoying.
    Bioshock 2 just seemed to finish, which i was enjoying.
    Empire Earth 2, which im not sure about.
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

Just got Battlefield 3 for the PS3. I'm not really much of a multiplayer/online gamer, so I'm mostly focusing on the campaign right now. A lot of people have said that the campaign left something to be desired, but I'm certainly loving it so far. Granted, I'm very easily impressed by new shiny things, and BF3 is definitely extremely new and shiny, but everything in the game just feels, handles, looks, and sounds, just so right. I just hope they fix the whole "we're going to promise to include Battlefield 1943 for all PS3 users until the game is released and not include it in the game, but it's okay because PS3 users get to buy MORE stuff from us a WHOLE WEEK EARLY!" thing.

Also, I haven't played a lot of the multiplayer, and I'm certainly not good at it yet, but what I have done is amazing. I can't wait to delve deeper into what it has to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

I've been playing some Daytona USA on XBLA that came out today. All i can say is classic! For people who don't know it, it's a classic racing game from the 90s. And has some funny yet awesome music, here is a sample of the music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKm11...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    http://www.pokemontcg.com/

Here. I saw one of my youtube subscriptions doing a stream of it and made an account. It's really well down for an online TCG.
    HOLY SHIT. I love and hate you at the same time. I've wanted a fucking sequel to the GB game forever (and not the untranslated one because I don't know Japanese) and this could not only be it, but also satisfy my wanting to test my skills against other players (I have no friends who play the TCG).

Okay. Now I don't trust the site. I mean it looks legit but there was suspicious activity picked up by NoScript (which I've never come across before). So fuck that.

Just picked up Battlefield 3 for PC, I'm excited to play. One of the main reasons I got it is because I'm tired of not utilizing my computer power at all. I bought it for gaming and the newest game I've played so far is Arkham Asylum, I want to see what my computer can do. Another reason I got it is so I have something to do till Skyrim comes out.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Steam sale! Just got L4D2, BioShock 2, and Amnesia for 15 dollars.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Is Amnesia good? It seems to have a nice story but I couldn't be sure if it would be fun to play since it needs a lot of hiding instead of shooting and killing. And I'm kinda scared of being scared.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk should be read by every high school student so they can be like "dude, wtf, this sucks."

I bought BF3 two days ago, and even a 10m long internet cable so I will lag as little as possible. After using 2 hours to install that bitch, I found out my fucking graphics card is not good enough to play the game, even with everything on Low. I've waited over a year for this game, but nope! No playing for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.