Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I honestly feel like Skyward Sword was Nintendos last ditch attempt at going "HEY LOOK WE WERE RIGHT, MOTION CONTROLS AREN'T A GIMMICK" before the Wii U comes out.

Though I haven't played a Zelda game in years.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Beat skyrim yesterday. Which is to say I got to about level 60 and then finally did the last few quests to complete the main storyline.

Dissapointed though. In no fun game should I get to the point where I'm invincible. By level 40 I was playing on Master, and once I maxed out the right skills it didn't really matter anymore. The funnest part of the Elder Scrolls games are always when you're just starting out. Everything you explore is new, everything you encounter is valuable, and everything you do is dangerous and challenging. After a while the quests just feel like a to-do list.

I remember the first dragon. It killed me like 3 times. I ended up hiding and hitting 1 or 2 arrows at a time before ducking for cover, and still had to use mad poitions to just barely make it. Now I can just walk right up to them no problem and kill them before I'm much effected. That shouldn't be, dammit.

Also a bit dissapointed that the civil war 'battles' were resolved after killing only a dozen men, and it seemed like we woulda won had I just stood around punching people in the face and uselessly throwing balls of light on them at high noon. Next time, I want real battles with like, shittons of guys and it takes a long time. That would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

Now that you mention it, Al, I have a similar complaint about the new Zelda. I was very strategic and focused about making sure I was on top of collecting powerups/item enhancements/what have you. As I got closer to the end of the game, I realized I could have worked about 1/5 as hard at this, and still been fine. That pisses me off, and I wish that there was perhaps a harder game mode option that would make my efforts useful.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012. Sports games are never boring.
    Enslave my mind...

Just started playing SWTOR. Go on. Let the pointing and laughing begin.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I got the new SSX on PS3.

As a fan of the series, I've been waiting for this for years and.... I'm a little bit disappointed. But yeah, I haven't played a lot yet so maybe I will get to enjoy it more.

There are two reasons :

- First, the mood of the game. SSX used to be "just" fun. No real goal except being the best rider ever. It was colored, with a good rythm and light. Now, the game has been "Call of Dutyzed". What is it about that survival mode ? No, I don't want to buy an armour so I can bump in trees and survive untill the end of the ride. I don't even want to do a ride where the only objective is to avoid trees ! Anyway, it's too serious and too dark.

- Second, the gameplay. When you turn on the left or on the right, your character turns in a way that is completely irrealistic on a snowboard. I've played 2 hours and still haven't get used to it. As a result, it is just difficult to get a real good jump. Or you do, but you are not sure why. On the other hand, the non-natural grinds are way too easy to get. 3 meters away from it, you still get on it. And the tricks are WAY too easy to pass ! I mean, I don't even fall anymore and sometimes, and you have the small tricky almost instantly.

But well, it's still a SSX and I will play it. It is just that it won't become my priority over Skyrim.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Started playing Dark Souls with my friend and we have a twitter account where we make fun of each other for sucking at it while we switch off:

http://twitter.com/weplaydarksouls

It's a great game, but it's ridiculously difficult for the sake of being difficult, which makes it even more rewarding.

Just finished L.A. Noire. Absolutely mind-blowing game. I've never played anything like it. The best part about it was how believable all the characters were. Cole Phelps I think is the most relate-able character I've ever seen in a game. There were a few hitches and glitches I felt that they could have improved upon, but they didn't distract a whole lot from the overall experience. I give it a solid 9.5/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Finished Crysis 2 last night. w00t spring break! Another superb game. I've never seen visuals anywhere close to this game before, and the gameplay was so incredibly smooth. The different suit powers were tons of fun to use and I really felt like I could have approached most parts of the game in any way I chose. The story was nothing to write home about, but it wasn't particularly bad either. I read that some people experienced a bunch of bugs and A.I. problems, but I didn't really encounter any myself. I played the PS3 version, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I'm probably very generous with video game scores, but I'm going to give this one a 9.5/10 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

I play a lot of MW3, but also fifa12, fable 2 and 3, alice:madness returns, a lot of kinect games, forza 4