Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I wont be playing it then, gonna read the synopses and wait until AC III is out

Shoot, I actually enjoyed Revelations more than ACII, but I'm also weird. The only part of that game that wasn't any good to me was the whole tower defense nonsense. Other than that, though, I'd say they are at least worth renting and playing through once.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Steam was/is having a big sale and I bought Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Borderlands and Portal. I already had gotten and beat Portal 2, so I wanted to get Portal 1 and play that one too. It was a short, but fun game. Having already played Portal 2, Portal 1 was way easy.

I playing mass effect 3 right now

Im replaying fallout 3 for the third time. Im trying to play as an evil character and get the last of the achievements I need to get and I can't stop playing it.

I'm currently obsessed with MLB 12 the show, I just beat Lego Batman 2 on my PS Vita, now I'm working through Gravity Rush, goodtimes.
    Offspring Shows (inspired by Supa)
    May 8th 2001 - Springfield Mo
    May 15th 2004 - Cincinnati OH
    May 19th 2004 - Columbus OH
    June 11th 2005 - Louisville KY
    May 22nd 2009 - Kansas City Mo
    May 25th 2009 - Sioux City IA
    July 2nd 2010 - St Louis Mo
    July 3rd 2010 - Kansas City Mo
    July 20th 2012 - St Louis Mo
    May 11th, 2014 - Des Moines IA

Quote Originally Posted by sneedo83 View Post
    I'm currently obsessed with MLB 12 the show, I just beat Lego Batman 2 on my PS Vita, now I'm working through Gravity Rush, goodtimes.
    Yeah if a sports game is good I'll waste hours on it. Like NBA 2k12 i have put in hundreds of hours on that game. And i never really got in to the Legos games is the Batman one any better? The ones I've played are the Indiana Jones and a demo for a Harry Potter one. Never played Gravity Rush because i don't have a Vita.

I'm at moment playing some classic games (most of the time i am) I just beat Theme Hospital on PS1, great sim game but way too long the last level took six hours. Playing through right now Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped, never played it before until now but i am liking the game so far just beat the first world last night. The two other Crash games I've played was on GBA which i liked and one on the 360.
    Best Offspring Albums
    1. Ixnay on the Hombre
    2. Days go by
    3. S/T
    4. Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
    5. Ignition
    6. Conspiracy of One
    7. Smash
    8. Splinter
    9. Americana

Borderlands 2. What a fantastic game.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I'm still playing League of Legends to be honest :P

My elo is pretty low - 1300 range - if anyone wants to play my username is: whyyoukickmydog

Dishonored was pretty freaking good. I'm a fan of stealth games in general and the powers mechanic made it just awesome. Also, the artistic style is cool. It lacked in the story department though, got the job done but was nothing special.