Page 120 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

  1. #1191


    Default

    I beat Assassins Creed III about a week ago, and now I'm just going back and finishing up all the other little stuff around the game. The environments and gameplay tweaks are definitely improvements over past games, but the ridiculous amounts of bugs and glitches kinda took away from the whole experience. Some sequences were a lot more difficult than the rest of the game, particularly chase sequences, and I feel like that was more due to clunky controls more than anything else. I also felt that some things they tried streamlining (side quests and whatnot) were good in theory, but just became confusing in actual practice. The Desmond sequences were huge improvements over previous games, although the ending of the game definitely gave me mixed feelings. Definitely a good game, but I don't think it quite lived up to the others in the series. If they do a "Brotherhood" equivalent of this game, I expect it to be what this game should have been. The QC was just not as good this time around. This supposed "Thanksgiving Patch" looks to be fixing a lot of the problems, but I still feel like the game was rushed into distribution in order to compete with CoD and Halo 4.

    8/10



    p.s. The multiplayer is awesome, though. They definitely spent some time refining that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

  2. #1192
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,240


    Default

    The Walking Dead games are really really good. They lacks some of the thinking you have to do in the more standard adventure games, but it makes up for it with the great narrative. Some of the choices you have to make on the fly are pretty damn difficult to stomach. Picking between two lives to save, whether to kill someone, picking sides in arguments... it really did get to me at times. I'm currently on the third episode and I'm excited to hear the fifth and final episode will be out next week just in time for thanks giving!

  3. #1193
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,916


    Default

    Currently playing Assassin's Creed 3 but have to take a break from games until the new year. Grumble grumble grumble...
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  4. #1194
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Cool Wii

    Little big planet
    Little big planet 2
    LBP karting
    Limbo
    Tetris
    Audiosurf
    Mortal kombar
    Mario brothers
    Street fighter
    Atari
    Mario paint
    Playstation
    Xbox360
    PSP
    Nintendo

  5. #1195
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Curitiba - Brazil
    Posts
    1,764


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I beat Assassins Creed III about a week ago, and now I'm just going back and finishing up all the other little stuff around the game. The environments and gameplay tweaks are definitely improvements over past games, but the ridiculous amounts of bugs and glitches kinda took away from the whole experience. Some sequences were a lot more difficult than the rest of the game, particularly chase sequences, and I feel like that was more due to clunky controls more than anything else. I also felt that some things they tried streamlining (side quests and whatnot) were good in theory, but just became confusing in actual practice. The Desmond sequences were huge improvements over previous games, although the ending of the game definitely gave me mixed feelings. Definitely a good game, but I don't think it quite lived up to the others in the series. If they do a "Brotherhood" equivalent of this game, I expect it to be what this game should have been. The QC was just not as good this time around. This supposed "Thanksgiving Patch" looks to be fixing a lot of the problems, but I still feel like the game was rushed into distribution in order to compete with CoD and Halo 4.

    8/10



    p.s. The multiplayer is awesome, though. They definitely spent some time refining that one.
    Oh I'm playing it now. About 50% done. I like it better than the others AC. I guess I am addicted to it, power gamed it last weekend and now I kind kill a guard everytime I close my eyes.
    I agree with you about the bugs tho. WAY more than the others games in my opinion.

  6. #1196
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,584


    Default

    Looks like I am great at Spirits: http://www.spacesofplay.com/spirits/pc/ranks/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  7. #1197
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,646


    Default

    Now that school's out, I'm playing Terranigma. I DL'd a ROM of it. It's an SNES game. Classic system.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  8. #1198
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,717


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Now that school's out, I'm playing Terranigma. I DL'd a ROM of it. It's an SNES game. Classic system.
    Forgot that I'd started playing that last year. I will definitely have to start over now. I don't remember anything.
    My myoosik:

    The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

  9. #1199
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,646


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    Forgot that I'd started playing that last year. I will definitely have to start over now. I don't remember anything.
    Yes, please do. It's really weird at first, but once you get used to the battle system, it's really a lot of fun. Just like Lufia, and many others, SNES RPG games can have really in-depth storylines and great character designs.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  10. #1200
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The basement of the Alamo
    Posts
    1,530


    Default

    Halo 4 right now, but im eagerly awaiting February for Dead Space 3 and Bioshock Infinite.
    Rita corny, Michael

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •