Page 121 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1326

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I just cleared Half-Life for the first time in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    I just cleared Half-Life for the first time in my life.
    Don't you feel so much better as a person now?

I just beat the Medal of Honor reboot again. It's gritty, emotional, and well-paced. I'll take this over ANY Call of Duty game. It wasn't as polished as a Call of Duty game, but I think the overall experience was much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Doesn't anyone play SNES games anymore? I download the ROM's for them, but I still play them. Lufia, Terranigma, the 3 Donkey Kong Countries, Starfox...others I can't think of right now, and I just started Crono Cross. Amazing graphics for an SNES game.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Don't you feel so much better as a person now?
    Yes, because this is the game EVERYONE has played, and it took me 14 to years to do the same. It has been on my to-do list for years. The ending itself wasn't very satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Doesn't anyone play SNES games anymore? I download the ROM's for them, but I still play them. Lufia, Terranigma, the 3 Donkey Kong Countries, Starfox...others I can't think of right now, and I just started Crono Cross. Amazing graphics for an SNES game.
    I still play SNES games. The real deal, not crappy emulators. Starwing is a good game, and so is DKC 1, 2 and 3. I am going to start on Super Metroid which I bought online last year. People say it is the best Metroid game, and I really enjoyed Metroid to NES, so I have high expectations for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I still play SNES games. The real deal, not crappy emulators. Starwing is a good game, and so is DKC 1, 2 and 3. I am going to start on Super Metroid which I bought online last year. People say it is the best Metroid game, and I really enjoyed Metroid to NES, so I have high expectations for this one.
    Sadly, my SNES has been in my garage collecting dust for the past 10 years since I moved here. I used to enjoy Zelda, and Mario, and the Donkey Kong's, Spiderman, Jurassic Park, Mortal Kombat, Castlevania, and Streetfighter 2, even Firepower 2000. Anyone remember Drakkhen?
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 01-02-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Yes, because this is the game EVERYONE has played, and it took me 14 to years to do the same. It has been on my to-do list for years. The ending itself wasn't very satisfying.

Yeah, the ending itself was kind of a downer, but the last boss fight was awesome. Have you played Half Life 2 yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

I just beat Resident Evil 6. (Which has four campaigns including Ada when you unlock it)
    Mostly I play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Before that it was Black part 1. Before that it was Modern Warfare 2. Modern Warfare 3 sucks by the way. I've also recently beat Uncharted 3. (The Uncharted series is incredible) I have Mortal Kombat 9 on my shelf which I thrown in from time to time and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, which I also play sometimes. But yeah mostly Black Ops 2 these days... Can't wait for Grand Theft Auto 5. Oh yeah, I have a Playstation 3 by the way, original model from when it came out and it's still working to this day.

My GF bought me Resident Evil: Revelations for Christmas (3DS), so I've been doing the Raid Mode on that one. It's difficult, but not too much. Very addictive. I'm also in-between my 46984698th replay of Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (SNES) and Xenogears, which I just bought off of the PSOne Classics on PSN.

Chrono Cross is a PSX game. Might you be thinking of Chrono Trigger?
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

I decided to restart Skyrim as a sorcerer (or do we say wizard ?) So I chose a Khajiit.

After 30 mn, I decided it was far more enjoyable to use heavy weapons and run into ennemies. So now, I'm a Khajiit warrior.

The first time, I was a Redguard archer and I thought it became too easy after a while. I was so furtive that I could walk in front of people without them seeing me. Not much fun.

Anyway, it's as fun as the first time and it's interesting to see how vast the game is. I missed so much stuff the first time ! Also, this time, I'm going with the Sombrage... to see how it goes.

I still run like a girl (but wait... I AM a girl) everytime I see a spider, though...

This game is so good that I'm not sure I could ever love a game as much after that

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Yes, because this is the game EVERYONE has played
    Not me. .