Page 122 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1325

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Chrono Cross is a PSX game. Might you be thinking of Chrono Trigger?
    Yeah, I meant that. I have played both, and I just mixed up their names just now, haha. Thanks.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I've been playing CoD Black Ops 2 on my new Ps3. Man, it's been good. I like the updates and improvements to the series, especially Strike Force missions. But I cannot believe that today I shot Mason and killed him. I was emotionally distraught for the next five minutes. But I'm really liking how one can customize a singleplayer loadout and also how many different outcomes exist for each mission. As for multiplayer, the maps are hit and miss. My favs are Nuketown 2025, Slums, Plaza, and Hijacked. In Zombies, both me and my brother are pissed. With the exception of Tranzit mode, the maps are tiny. Also, I think that the mystery box is lame, with only a few weapons that cone up. It's absurd. Maybe the upcoming map pack will help change my view. But anyhow, I give this one a 7.5 of 10, because it is good, but I feel screwed by Zombies.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis lev.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    I just cleared Half-Life for the first time in my life.
    I told myself I was going to finish it when the Black Mesa graphics overhaul mod came out. When I finally did came out, I got as far as I did in the original version, which wasn't very far.

I've been watching Freeman's Mind for years now though so I decided I'm just going to stick with that until the guy finally passes the game.
    Last edited by Jebus; 01-07-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    I told myself I was going to finish it when the Black Mesa graphics overhaul mod came out. When I finally did came out, I got as far as I did in the original version, which wasn't very far.

I've been watching Freeman's Mind for years now though so I decided I'm just going to stick with that until the guy finally passes the game.
    dude, that series is hilarious.

I got Guild Wars 2 for Christmas. Before that, I was getting back into a f2p mmo called Dragons Nest, which I played a while ago with friends.

I got the Mass Effect Trilogy on friday. I beat the first one over the weekend and loved it. It was like an updated and improved upon version of KoTor, which I loved. I'm about 5 hours into Mass Effect 2 and I actually don't think I like it as much, but time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Well, I have a PS3. I've had the same one for about 5 years now. It's the original fat model and it's still working. Apparently Xbox overheats and breaks a lot? I don't know, I don't play Xbox. I've been a PS fan since Playstation 1.

Currently, I own COD: Black Ops, COD: Black Ops 2, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Resident Evil 6 and the most recent Mortal Kombat. I think it's part 9?

I beat Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and God of War 3. (It's good to have PS exclusives)

Some other games I've beaten.... Resident Evil 5, Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Games I've played and returned after awhile... Red Dead Redemption. (Great game.) Grand Theft Auto 4. Jurassic: The Hunted, Far Cry 3, Mafia 2, L.A. Noire, Borderlands 2 (didn't get all the hype about Borderlands)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Voorhees View Post
    Well, I have a PS3. I've had the same one for about 5 years now. It's the original fat model and it's still working. Apparently Xbox overheats and breaks a lot? I don't know, I don't play Xbox. I've been a PS fan since Playstation 1.
    I really like the first xbox but xbox 360 is a piece of shit mine got the red ring of death after a year

Jason_Voorhees is hilariously douchey.

BioShock Infinite is maybe the best game I have ever played.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Black Mesa (Half-Life 1 redone)

Also playing Bioshock Infinite, not sure if I'd say it's the best game I've ever played but it is pretty damn good.