Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Currently playing FEZ and it is fantastic, easily worth the $10. I can't properly explain how cool the game mechanics and art direction is, so check out this video
    Fez is amazing, I love that game.

Pretty sweet game, I'm not sure how far I ultimately made it before I got a new hard drive. I'll beat it someday though.

Have you played Binding of Isaac?
    No I haven't. I know it is made by the guys who made Super Meat Boy. Is it any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

It's tons of fun, I've played it for hours and hours.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I've recently been introduced to Magic: The Gathering and I'm now obsessively playing the 2013 game on Steam.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Mother fucking Chivalry, holy shit.

I uhh... haven't played a single second of the campaign in Black Ops 2 and played Skyrim for like 40 hours without ever doing the main quest. How long could the Mortal Kombat story possibly be?
    Longer than you'd imagine, however my point was in regards to a full priced new game.

Anyways I've just started Skyrim, playing as a Khajit cause i want to pursue careers in the Thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood.

Yesterday was pretty eventful for my character, Porthos den Kirkson. He accused a man named Bolli of adultery. Brawled a man named Hrofgir Horse Crusher, Hrofgir afterwards became a good friend, Porthos was happy for the first time. Then 3 thugs attacked me, while defending me both Hrofgir and my steed, Frost, were killed. I then killed these thugs and found they were hired by Bolli. Porthos has never been this angry. First I broke into and robbed everything not nailed down in Bolli's business, the fishery. Afterwards, I broke into Bolli's home and took my axe to his head while he slept. Unfortunately this woke his wife, so I had to flee. Now I'm hanging low in another city waiting for the heat to blow over a little.

I received an inheritance from dear Hrofgir in the meantime, you may rest well friend.

His name was Hrofgir Horse-Crusher. His name was Hrofgir Horse-Crusher.

Pib, add me on steam: per.ulrich
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Pib, add me on steam: per.ulrich
    I only play offline currently and only have two games on Steam (Magic and Civ 5), but I'll add you when I get my internet situation sorted out.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Just got through playing Thomas was Alone (currently in the indie humble bundle 8). You basically play as a bunch of random blocks with their own special jumping attributes. It's a basic puzzle/platformer with very simple graphics, but there's a pleasant sounding British narrator (that nerd from Assassin's Creed) in the background that gives each block a unique personality. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they came up with the puzzles first, and then tacked on a plot afterwards. Whatever they did, it worked out really well though. I ended up caring for these blocks more than most characters in big budget video games.

I should note the music is pretty awesome and it gives the game a great atmosphere. It's pretty similar to Explosions in the Sky.

I played Fez for a few hours and it was really neat at first, but it got kind of tedious quickly and I got bored. Nothing interesting plotwise made me want to keep on going. Going to give it another hour to see if it's worth finishing.
    Last edited by Jebus; 06-04-2013 at 11:18 PM.

I got about 3 hours in before mostly dropping it to beat Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, now I am playing Reus and Chivalry most of the time, instead of FEZ. I do really like it, and while it's pretty tedious I do think it's going to be a big pay off, but I'm in no real hurry to finish.

Definitely going to get this Humble Bundle and play that game though.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 06-05-2013 at 12:24 AM.

I'm not normally into war games, but I recently got Spec Ops: The Line since I heard good things about the story. Gameplay-wise it sorta blends in with the pack, but the story is an intentional subversion of the genre and while it starts off seeming like it's going to be pretty similar, it slowly makes you do more and more horrible things and then rubs your nose in it afterwards and makes you feel bad about it. It's a modern day retelling of the book Hearts of Darkness set in Dubai, similar to how the same book was updated to Vietnam with Apocalypse Now. Also got Far Cry 3 (regular and Blood Dragon) but haven't played much of either yet, Okami HD (it's pretty gorgeous), and Ultimate MVC3, which I haven't tried at all yet.

Injustice: Gods Among Us. Harley Quinn vs. The Joker