Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Borderlands 2 with a bro, fun as shit.
    I wrote a four word letter.

That game is boring as hell without a bro or three.

Cleared Portal 2 yesterday. Just as the prequel, it is a pretty amazing game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I started playing Omerta: City of Gangsters, in addition to all the other games I haven't finished yet, and then I got introduced to Minecraft.

HOLY SHIT.

MINECRAFT IS AMAZING.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I just finished playing Metro: Last Light. The environments and setting were amazing, and the gameplay was super in-depth without being overbearing. I was blown away by the visuals and by the way all of the characters, including random NPCs, were beautifully portrayed. The game had a real sense of urgency the entire time. The only bad things were some occasional moments where the immersion was lessened (talking loudly to your partner while in stealth mode and no guards noticing or hiding in relatively easy to see places without being spotted) but they didn't really detract from the overall experience.

9.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

This game Tangiers looks like it's going to be amazing. Thief-inspired stealth filtered through influences from the avant-garde and surrealist movements. It's still in development and looking for funds to finish it on kickstarter, but what they have so far looks incredible.

There's more info in the pitch video, which for some reason this board won't let me embed: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ealist-stealth
    Last edited by nieh; 07-30-2013 at 04:09 PM.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Really awesome game. I recommend everyone give this a go, and play it on ironman mode.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Playing quite a bit of Left 4 Dead 2, it was recently on sale for almost nothing, so a friend and i are playing it quite a bit. You should get it next time it goes on sale Pib, we can shoot zombies and have a couple beers.

Otherwise I'm still playing a lot of Skyrim (Porthos the Khajit has fully descended into a life of crime, drugs and alcohol, with full-blown resentment towards authority (particularly Stormcloaks), and practitioners of magic (seriously, they all seem to be obsessed with living in abandoned forts and experimenting on dead bodies). He'll also set free anything in a cage, except Stormcloaks. He is very fond of the Foresworn of Markarth (though not the bandits who call themselves foresworn outside Markarth.)

Side note, a deer walked up to me and I said "Hi deer." Maartje was like "awww!" And i said "shhh! Talking to my video game." Very funny, everybody laugh.
    Last edited by wheelchairman; 07-31-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

L4D2 is good fun, but the friend I play with is really good and I am really terrible, so I never want to play with him or practice.

I've been playing a little Team Fortress 2 again, killing it in King of the Hill and Man vs. Man mostly.

I picked up the game Hotline Miami for like $3 and it is crazy fun. It took about 7 hours to beat and I am going back to get higher scores on the chapters now. I love the story, the addictive game play, the art direction, the music (especially the music), pretty much everything. It's basically an ultra violent Drive and I highly recommend it.

Bought Civ 5 during the Steam sale and I've played my first campaign for almost 10 fucking hours now. This game is ridiculous, but I am definitely enjoying it. Ghandi is kind of a dick, though.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Yeah Ghandi is just crazy about war.

I'm also consistently the worst at l4d2 among the friends I play with. But we're all pretty good at complimenting when someone does something cool, so ego boosts all around. Add me on steam if you want: per.ulrich
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.