Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

There was a bug in a previous version of Civ that made Ghandi far more jingoistic than he was supposed to be. I think he was almost guaranteed to nuke you if he got the chance. I believe his warlike tendencies were then intentionally carried over in to newer incarnations because players thought it was hilarious. Something like that, anyway. I'll probably go back to Civ 5 soon now the new expansion is out.

Per, I'll probably do that. Also, I enjoy your tales of Skyrim. Keep it up.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    This game Tangiers looks like it's going to be amazing. Thief-inspired stealth filtered through influences from the avant-garde and surrealist movements. It's still in development and looking for funds to finish it on kickstarter, but what they have so far looks incredible.

There's more info in the pitch video, which for some reason this board won't let me embed: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ealist-stealth

This has stalled about 3k shy of its goal. If it looks interesting to anyone and you have some spare cash, check out their kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ealist-stealth

I bought the Cave off steam for 5 bucks. It's a pretty fun puzzle solver, which seems to be the only games I like to play nowadays. I'm burnt out on mmos and first person shooters.

I was actually kinda disappointed with the Cave. It wasn't terrible, but it was far and away the weakest thing I've played by Double Fine and Ron Gilbert.

For all you gamers who use Steam, did you know you can often find really cheap steam activation codes on ebay? I've bought my last 3 Steam games through ebay for huge savings. Pretty awesome. I can only assume these people buy the games when Steam has a sale going on and sell them later.

I'm currently playing Tropico 4. It's great and the feature to make your own maps and scenarios is simply fantastic. I just bought a new edition with loads of DLC from ebay and am waiting impatiently for it to install. Shame I bought the original only a week or so ago, but oh well. It was so cheap it hardly matters.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Hey, i Like to play Mario in video game!!

I bought Sleeping Dogs as an open world get-me-through until GTA5 is released. I enjoyed it more than I expected, and it was very reminiscent of its spiritual prequel True Crime. Which I always liked back in the day. Finished it a lot sooner than I expected because it was very good, and even went back and done a bunch of side stuff after finishing the campaign, which is rare for me these days.

My friend lent me Max Payne 3, and I finished the first chapter a few days ago, literally had to stop playing because of how nauseating the dialog was. I know it's kind of the point, but it's just really badly done Noir.

Recently bought Fight Night round 4, and Fifa 13, having a bunch of fun with those with friends.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

• I played the first 45 minutes of Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and I'm so disappointed. So far there hasn't really been a single scare. Every once in a while when you enter a new room, the place starts to shake or you start moving in slowmotion with a slightly distorted vision while hearing a voice in the background. Those things aren't particularly frighting, but whatever little effect it would have is ruined by a bug where frame rate stutters badly for a second right before these events happen. The puzzles so far have only consited of pulling levers. They're hardly even puzzles because most of the time you get to the levers before you even know what they do. You just pull them as you first see them and keep on walking without really realizing you solved something. I am kind of intrigued by the story, but eh. Hopefully it gets better once I get deeper. The original Amnesia: The Dark Descent had me shitting my pants pretty quickly into the game.

• Hotline Miami was indeed very enjoyable. I was kind of disappointed with the ending though because nothing was explained. I then looked up the alternate ending where those janitors do explain everything, but that retarded explanation was worst than not knowing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    I bought the Cave off steam for 5 bucks. It's a pretty fun puzzle solver, which seems to be the only games I like to play nowadays. I'm burnt out on mmos and first person shooters.
    Indie puzzle/platformer type of games seems to be the only thing I enjoy nowadays too. I'm definitely burned out by most FPSs. I tried the Cave, but I didn't get very far. I got stuck in one place and I just didn't feel like finishing it. Having to control all 3 individually was just so tedious. There should have been option to have them all walk at the same time.
    Last edited by Jebus; 09-12-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    Indie puzzle/platformer type of games seems to be the only thing I enjoy nowadays too. I'm definitely burned out by most FPSs. I tried the Cave, but I didn't get very far. I got stuck in one place and I just didn't feel like finishing it. Having to control all 3 individually was just so tedious. There should have been option to have them all walk at the same time.
    Yeah, I didn't really care for the Cave too much, but that wasn't a big reason why. I know there's multiplayer available so you can have other people control the other characters, but going solo there's not an option for that. I just felt like it couldn't figure out what tone is was going for and wound up not being very funny or very effectively atmospheric.

Been playing Electronic Super Joy like crazy lately. It is a very hard platforming game where groovy music interacts with the game. Love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3myuL7viWY
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.