Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Here comes some nasty tmi.

The first time I bought a humble bundle, I posted it to facebook and then masturbated (I don't use my computer often, this seemed efficient.)

The idea of bragging about charity and then masturbating had me laughing on the inside all day. That was when I realized its probably best if there is no God. On the other hand, I bet Jesus only masturbated to charity.

Edit: ha! Other hand? Get it?
    #stigmataasamasturbationaid
    P.s. First time I ever used a twitter hashag thing, pretty pleased with that one. I'd like to thank Endymion, and God of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    #stigmataasamasturbationaid
    I've seen a picture of that somewhere.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

You have, on this very bbs. Its why I thanked Endymion who got it from 4chan back before people knee what that was. I can probably find it for you but I gotta get back to Denmark first. In the meantime, here's another ol gem I found on my photobucket.

Right now Grand Theft Auto 5

Tragedy of a lifetime. I have just ordered the classic grey monochrome Game Boy and the Wizard & Warriors cartridge to go with it. I never finished it as a child, which has always bothered me.

For the nonplussed, it is this game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7MFtXr5mQ

It is hard as fuck. Don't expect that just because you're an adult, you've suddenly grown magic game boy skills. It was hard as fuck, it is hard as fuck and will remain hard as fuck for all eternity. Amen.

The small issue is that I recalled this music instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ9xwkMr3e4

Which is, as you will all agree, infinitely superior. There's no comparing those intro themes. The main reason I ordered the game in the first place is the music.

The question is... how in HELL could I remember the NES soundtrack - which closely resembles a baroque fugue or invention by J.S.Bach in a minor key - while I never EVER played on a Nintendo console? Could it be that the Game Boy theme also included this piece?

Help!

P.S.: I'll keep you posted. I expect both items to be delivered within a week's time.
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 09-19-2013 at 06:28 PM.

If Valve doesn't announce Half Life 3 today, I'm going to punch a hole in my wall. Steam OS and Steam Machine is nice and all, but nothing new people already didn't know.

We were talking about sexism in games in another, which isn't necessarily related to my next point but eh fuck coherency.
    Alyx, from the way her name is spelled to her behavior is one of my most despised video game characters. Its my unreasonable prejudice against software programmers/developers but she reeks of "I'm gonna try really hard to make the coolest chick I can think of." And it just falls so short of cool. Seriously she spells her name ALYX. KILL IT WITH FIRE. I'm totally on Team Traitor Doctor.

ALYX?! Really?!?! Fucking dorks.

In other news, a steam console really intrigues me. I hate the planned obsolence of console games, but love the social aspect.

*Punches wall*

Anyway, Mark of the Ninja is awesome. Another great indie game I'm enjoying more than the triple AAA titles.

I've had it on my wishlist for months, just haven't picked it up yet. Did you play Hotline Miami, Jebus?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Jebus, has the new Amnesia picked up for you at all? I haven't gotten it yet.