Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Well, the first sentence was a legitimate question, the rest was a joke.
    I used to play the actual card game and when I was in middle school (maybe even elementary school?) I had a friend who could shell out like $150 for a mox because he had rich parents. AND, he had ridiculous luck on top of that. I remember he bought like 3-4 packs, and in those packs he got the rarest card in that set, then two of the second rarest card in that set.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    Well, the first sentence was a legitimate question, the rest was a joke.
    Got it. I mistook it as nothing more than a set-up for the joke at first. So I just sort of enjoyed the joke and moved on. Didn't mean to ignore you!

I never actually played Magic when I was younger. I was introduced to it for the first time about a year ago. I was amazed by how good a game it is. I've played some other card games in the past but Magic surpasses them easily in terms of just being a legitimately well crafted game.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I love this image so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Give me the WE and I'll join you. Be prepared. I'm a great wizard.
    Well, I sat here waiting all weekend, I hope you're proud of yourself.

I'm playing RAGE now thanks to Steam selling it for 75% off. Pretty cool game. Took me hours to get the fucking thing to work. Seemed like there were multiple issues. And it seems like a LOT of people have issues with this game. I wouldn't have bought it if I'd known. Still, works now. Even if I did have to install some drivers that I'm not really happy with. And even if my laptop had a nice bluescreen crash in the middle of installing the installer for the drivers. At one point, while sitting here fuming, I had to wonder if I had simply purchased the most meta game ever. What if I was already playing it? What if this was the whole game? I was certainly experiencing a lot of RAGE.

Did I ever mention that I'm playing Black Flag? Well, I am. Having not played Assassin's Creed since the first game it took me a little while to get good at the controls. But now it's a blast. Yo ho, yo ho.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Yeah, I'm sorry, it's been a crazy week end, following a crazy week and preceding another crazy week. I have hope though !

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I just bought FFVII and Age of Empires II on Steam for practically nothing. Man, I love Steam.

I was trying to begin playing them when I was harassed by a drunken Wheelchairman insisting I play Magic with him and suddenly calling me on Steam voice chat while I frantically tried to figure out how to use Steam voice chat and find my headphones and say goodnight to my housemate. This, obviously, could only lead to good things.

Fortunately I was sober and he was wasted so I thrashed him at Magic. Unfortunately I was sober and he was wasted so he thrashed me at being cool and social.

Age of Empires II is as fun as I remembered it being.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Age of Empires II is as fun as I remembered it being.
    great game definitely my favorite strategy game of all time

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    great game definitely my favorite strategy game of all time
    Yes! And the Steam version has a new expansion with new civs and stuff and the pop cap has been raised to 500. I'd really recommend revisiting it to any old fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Yes! And the Steam version has a new expansion with new civs and stuff and the pop cap has been raised to 500. I'd really recommend revisiting it to any old fans.
    Cool I will be sure to check it out I was just playing Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds the other day that is pretty much the same thing only with a Star Wars theme