Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Borderlands 2, and having a fucking great time.

Just started playing the Titanfall Beta on PC. Holy ballsack this game is living up to the hype. I'm definitely going to get the full game on release day.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

I don't have much time for games with work and school. Whenever I get the chance, I'll play the new pokemon or Guild Wars 2. Recently got back into playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadows, Mirror of Fate for the 3DS. Good game for those who enjoy old school castlevania (ie, games that came out before symphony of the night)

Sometimes I play in SC 2. I don't have any time for gaming anymore

I am playing sounter strike Hotels in manali
    Fifa13
    Resident Evil 5

Turns out Dark Souls is slightly hard. Who knew. Pretty great game though. Manages to have a similar feel to old-school Resident Evil somehow. Which is awesome.

Anyone excited about the new Borderlands game?

We need another thread called "what video game soundtracks are you listening to". Today I have listened to the Black Flag soundtrack and now I'm starting Skyrim.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Decided to have a little nostalgia trip and play through Half-Life. I haven't played it in so long.

Adventure Island. My God, it's got me hooked.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

I'm playing Phantom Hourglass. I played Spirit Tracks for the first time less than a year ago. I found it to be an extremely good and satisfying game. Despite a frequent criticism I heard, I was not bothered by traveling by train. I am expecting to like PH just as much or more than ST, as I've read that it is slightly the better game of the two DS Zelda games.

I also played the Paper Mario for Gamecube. I found it to be an excellent game, perhaps underated. The only thing that took away from it was the easy difficulty level of the battles. If they had just made them slightly tougher, it would have given the game more of a strategic edge.
    Last edited by bighead384; 05-14-2014 at 07:09 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh m playing candy crash + seo company in india
    temple run2 n list is endless ................
    Last edited by inayat alam; 06-06-2014 at 11:02 PM.