Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

My friend and I are having a hard time using the in-game voice chat for Left 4 Dead. It works fine when we're in the lobby, but when we actually are in the middle of the game, us talking doesn't go through to the other person at all. I've tried setting it up so it works automatically when I talk and so that it does it when I push a button, but neither has worked. However, other people have joined our game in the middle and we've been able to hear them just fine. We wound up all jumping into a conference call on Skype while we played instead. Any ideas why we weren't able to get it to work right?

Also, for some reason, people have a hard time finding my account to add to their friends list. After playing a game last night, my name didn't show on the "recent games" list, although everyone else from the game did, and he couldn't find my screen name while running a search for it, despite having it spelled correctly while running the search. My friend and I initially couldn't find each other at all for like 15 minutes either, then he was able to find me and add me to his friends list and I still wasn't able to find him until he sent me an invitation.

cant wait till christmas to get my 360.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyCrack View Post
    welcome to the first installment of rickycrack's

bioshock is awesome
    Fact. I've been meaning to play through it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    My friend and I are having a hard time using the in-game voice chat for Left 4 Dead. It works fine when we're in the lobby, but when we actually are in the middle of the game, us talking doesn't go through to the other person at all. I've tried setting it up so it works automatically when I talk and so that it does it when I push a button, but neither has worked. However, other people have joined our game in the middle and we've been able to hear them just fine. We wound up all jumping into a conference call on Skype while we played instead. Any ideas why we weren't able to get it to work right?

Also, for some reason, people have a hard time finding my account to add to their friends list. After playing a game last night, my name didn't show on the "recent games" list, although everyone else from the game did, and he couldn't find my screen name while running a search for it, despite having it spelled correctly while running the search. My friend and I initially couldn't find each other at all for like 15 minutes either, then he was able to find me and add me to his friends list and I still wasn't able to find him until he sent me an invitation.
    I would check to see if you've got HIV and even possibly AIDS.

Recently got World of Goo for Wii since my friend gave me a $20 shop channel card for my birthday. It's a really fun game and you'd think it'd get repetitive but they change the gameplay every few levels. Girlfriend loved it also.
    omg sigged fuck you

We figured out the voicechat thing. Apparently setting things up between the push-button and constant voice things while in the lobby does not effect the actual in-game settings which is fucking stupid. We got it working, but still actually prefer skype because the in-game stuff sounds so fucking choppy and it's hard to understand each other.

If anyone ever wants to play, my steamID is bococho.
    Last edited by nieh; 12-14-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Ever tried using Ventrilo, or Teamspeak? I've used both and never had a problem with either one in game.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

bococho.
    See you on the zombie battlefield, sir.

*salutes*

I'm currently playing civilization: revolution while I wait for actual Internet to be available at my apt on Friday instead of stealing incredibly slow wireless on my itouch.

there just something awesome about starting as the Zulu nation and hearing this pop up "our glorious civilization has completed the shakespeare theatre wonder in the city of niggerville. now culture will be doubled in the city
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthz View Post
    Good thread.

Lately I've been playing the ever classic Mafia and a little Warrock online!

Warrock:

Mafia:

www.alm-events.co.uk

gothic 3 is one of my favourites:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=dvjtDiA8mgM

it's a rolegame and it's a legend in germany(don't know how succefull it is international...)
    it's you're own world,you are able to do what you want!!!
    also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fan

The World Ends With You has not left my DS ever since I got it as an early Christmas present. Ironically, I haven't beaten it yet. I'm having too much fun just goofing off and going on killing sprees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]