Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    do you play on PC?
    Yeah. It's much better than or ps3 or 360.

I just finished a few playthrough's of Tekken 2, and recorded a highlight reel of it.

Jun is the best character to ever be in Tekken, and her parrying ability ruins people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTRpFuQKjyc
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    I just finished a few playthrough's of Tekken 2, and recorded a highlight reel of it.

Jun is the best character to ever be in Tekken, and her parrying ability ruins people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTRpFuQKjyc
    HE'S GOT PARRIES! coneman's been promoted to the rank of IF's Favorite Living Person. Honestly, though, Tekken 2 is my least favorite out of the first three games. It was probably the hardest for me to really get into out of the series. Still... TEKKEN RULES.

Also, my buddy got invited into the Diablo 3 beta. The countdown is looking better and better. 26 days, I believe. The heavens shall tremble.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dang, that's hard to understand! I think it's well in the running to be the best Tekken game! All it needs is side stepping and it would be perfect.

Also - Did you know there was a release of a HD version of the original Tekken Tag on the PS3 with full trophy support? It comes in a set called "Tekken Hybrid" with a Tekken 3D animated movie.
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Dang, that's hard to understand! I think it's well in the running to be the best Tekken game! All it needs is side stepping and it would be perfect.
    I know it has a large fan base. I struggled with it, though. The one thing I can say good about it is that it didn't throw a wrench in the gears when it came to the story. Sure, Kazuya did the whole Devil thing, but it's a video game. It doesn't have to be realistic. It set three up very well while still holding one's story true.

This picture sums up my last four minutes.

- Open new tab
    - Type amazon.com in address bar
    - Search for Tekken Tag 2
    - Pull out wallet
    - Boss walks by
    - Slips wallet up sleeve and picks up phone
    - Boss is out of sight
    - Put down phone
    - Remember that amazon.com has my billing and shipping information saved
    - "Thank you, your order has been placed."
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I really liked the Tekken video!
    But...I'm more of a Virtua Fighter 2 fan from that era. The Saturn ran that one in 720x576 pixels at 60fps...at that time it was truly a sight to behold!

Great taste in gaming Conemam! Can you finish VF2??

Ps- I'm doing Uncharted as of of now. Finished my 5th God of War last week!

Ps2- Tekken 3 is the the one with the most "pzazz" surrounding it, widely acknowledged as the best in the series.
    Last edited by findout5; 04-19-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Played Tekken Tag last night. I completely forgot that they overhauled Lee's move set. I had to rely on Jin to carry me through the first playthrough (remembered that his move set in Tag was the one I preferred).

I've ordered the HD remake of Tekken Tag 1 off of ebay, just waiting for the guy to actually post the thing, really can't wait though. It contains a demo for Tekken Tag 2, looking forward to playing that.
    I am majorly disappoint though that when looking at the trailers it looks as if they have completely nuked Jun's move set, and kept Asuka the same, I mean wtf?

Yeah, Jin's original mixture of Kazama and Mishima style fighting in Tekken 3 (and the tag series) is much much better than what he ended up as in 4, and especially 5 and 6.

I also found my copy of Tekken 5 the other day, I forgot it had all the arcade versions of Tekken 1, 2, and 3 on it, I think I lost about 8 hours to that disk.

findout5 - Nah man, I never really played Virtua Fighter, I tried a few times with friends and stuff, but while trying all the traditional button configurations that you find in Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and Street Fighter, I couldn't seem to make any of the characters do anything but basic punches and kicks. No throws, combos, special moves, anything like that. I'm not saying they don't exist, but more that I probably just couldn't figure out it's control scheme quick enough before I got bored.
    Last edited by mrconeman; 04-24-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Are you talking about this? Because that's what I ordered.

That's the game yeah. I didn't order that package though, there's a standard package with just the game, no art, or music or anything, which I'm happy enough with.

I also got a stroke of stupid luck, when I searched Ebay for "Tekken Hybrid" I made the typo "Tekken Hybird". Some guy listing the game as an auction made the same mistake in his listing, so literally nobody else bid on it, and I got it for 5. Score.