Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I am 40 minutes into KoTOR and want to stop playing because of the terrible controls and awful combat system. Everyone ever loves this game, why should I keep playing?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I am 40 minutes into KoTOR and want to stop playing because of the terrible controls and awful combat system. Everyone ever loves this game, why should I keep playing?
    The story is really what kept me going. The beginning is a bit of a drag, but once you get off Taris, the game really starts to get fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Slowed down on League of Legends. Have been playing Team Fortress a lot recently. Such a fun game.

Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS at the moment (again), I can't stop trying to get better times on Raid Mode!
    ... and Pokemon Platinum.

Just beat Uncharted 2: Among Theives. Easily one of the best games I've ever played. The controls were smooth, the visuals were amazing, the gameplay was fun and well-balanced, and the characters and plot really pulled you in right from the get-go. There were a few weird bugs here and there, but the overall experience was amazing. I give it a 9.5/10

^ Just wait until you play the third one.

I'm among the minority that feels that Drake's Fortune (the first one) is ten times better than Among Thieves, in terms of everything except graphics. The third however is much better than both, and is quite possibly the best current gen game.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Really? It's been a while since I've played the first one, but the second felt a lot better than the first from what I can recall. I definitely can't wait to get the third one.

Also, I'm starting Deus Ex: Human Evolution. I'm about five or six hours in and I'm really liking it so far.

I just started playing Call of Duty Black Ops. Really awesome. Love the storyline, and its just plain fun to kill people. I just wish that you could do two or more Campaigns at a time. You see, my brother wanted to play, but instead, he has to be relegated to playing Zombies when he wants to kill people. Oh well. Still, I love it.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Currently I'm playing The Witcher 2: assassin of kings. This game stands out from other RPGs in various aspects. It plays much alike a movie and has great dialogue (with lots of swearing). The bossfights are memorable, and challinging. For instance, you have to take on a giant sea monster and cut down its tentacles by trapping the them one by one. An important feature is the alchemy and crafting system, which is pretty elaborate. You can collect all sorts of ingredients from mobs and plants in order to brew your own potions, create bombs, and craft armor/weaponry. Moreover, there are opportunities to `socialize' very extensively with your female companions . I'm not that far into the game yet, but it's a blast!

Godzilla: Unleashed
    Massive cast of monsters, destructible environments, great storyline
    10/10