Page 118 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1333

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

  1. #1171
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,864


    Default

    Well, on the last few weeks I played all over again Tomb Raider 1+2+3 for PC. Gosh, it took me a lot of time. Those old games were really big.

    More recently, I've been playing a game that always caught my curiosity, but I never was able to find it anywhere, until a few days ago: The Longest Journey + Dreamfall. Those are adventure games, with gorgeous environments and great story. I finished the 1st one last Saturday, and now I'm reaching the end of the 2nd, and I'm really having a great time.

    By the way, someone mentioned The Witcher 2 a few posts ago. I've been through that one too. A beautiful and awesome game, but still I liked more the system of the 1st one. Still, one of the best games for PC of 2011, undoubtfully.
    SEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    If you kill a person in self-defence, it isn't murder. Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lack of self-esteem771
    i don't care, and what ever you call me is what you are.

  2. #1172


    Cool

    Iím playing Call of duty 4 and I love this game lot, it has better graphics than previous versions.

  3. #1173
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Curitiba - Brazil
    Posts
    1,764


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Just beat Uncharted 2: Among Theives. Easily one of the best games I've ever played. The controls were smooth, the visuals were amazing, the gameplay was fun and well-balanced, and the characters and plot really pulled you in right from the get-go. There were a few weird bugs here and there, but the overall experience was amazing. I give it a 9.5/10
    I want this game! But I have x box and it was made for playstation...



    Playing assassins creed II. I like it! Fun game play, nice graphics, good characters and really nice plot. As soon as I finish it I am getting Assassins Creed III

  4. #1174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I want this game! But I have x box and it was made for playstation...



    Playing assassins creed II. I like it! Fun game play, nice graphics, good characters and really nice plot. As soon as I finish it I am getting Assassins Creed III
    By Assassins Creed III you mean Brotherhood, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

  5. #1175
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Curitiba - Brazil
    Posts
    1,764


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    By Assassins Creed III you mean Brotherhood, right?
    I actually mean assassins creed III, I thought it was out already but it is not, if I am not mistaken it will be released in a couple of months.
    I never heard of brotherhoood until now, I googled it, is it similar to A.C II?

    Edit: I read more about brotherhood... I thinking I am playing it! Thanks
    Last edited by Titus; 07-12-2012 at 09:23 AM.

  6. #1176


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I actually mean assassins creed III, I thought it was out already but it is not, if I am not mistaken it will be released in a couple of months.
    I never heard of brotherhoood until now, I googled it, is it similar to A.C II?

    Edit: I read more about brotherhood... I thinking I am playing it! Thanks

    Yeah, Brotherhood and Revelations are both continuations of ACII. They are more or less expansion packs, considering they have the same main character, the same graphics/engine, and only minor tweaks to the gameplay, but they are still full-length games. They are definitely worth playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

  7. #1177
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,864


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Yeah, Brotherhood and Revelations are both continuations of ACII. They are more or less expansion packs, considering they have the same main character, the same graphics/engine, and only minor tweaks to the gameplay, but they are still full-length games. They are definitely worth playing.
    Unless you like playing ACII over and over again, I beg to differ. Those "expansion packs" look-a-likes are definitely a waste of time. Boring and repetitive gameplay. Please, give me back my Assassinations!!! Where are the assassinations in brotherhood and legacy?

    Assassins' Creed II >>>>>> Brotherhood > Revelations
    SEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    If you kill a person in self-defence, it isn't murder. Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lack of self-esteem771
    i don't care, and what ever you call me is what you are.

  8. #1178
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Curitiba - Brazil
    Posts
    1,764


    Default

    So hmm, in the end of AC II, desmond miles and the others are trying to escape. Does revelations or brotherhood shows where they are going, continue the story, tells what the heck was the ending, or it is just a expansion packs that adds no thing to the plot?

  9. #1179
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,201


    Default

    They expand on the story, they are worth playing, they are however not that good.

    ACI was kind of revolutionary for it's day, ACII improved on that in every possible way, and is a fucking brilliant game, Brotherhood and Revelations, unfortunately are just attemps at grabbing loads of money, ACIII looks back on track though.

    Maybe I'm being a little unfair, I still enjoyed Brotherhood and kind of enjoyed Revelations, they are good, just not as good as they should have been.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

  10. #1180
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,864


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    (...)Brotherhood and Revelations, unfortunately are just attemps at grabbing loads of money, ACIII looks back on track though. Maybe I'm being a little unfair, I still enjoyed Brotherhood and kind of enjoyed Revelations, they are good, just not as good as they should have been.
    No you're not being unfair, it's the fucking truth. Perhaps I was a bit too harsh judging those two, but the fact is that them together aren't worth half of ACII was to me. Still, it expands the story, so yeah, at least the synopsis is worth reading before playing ACIII (which looks awesome by the way).
    SEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Studly
    If you kill a person in self-defence, it isn't murder. Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lack of self-esteem771
    i don't care, and what ever you call me is what you are.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •