Page 18 of 134 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Played a bit of BHD tonight. Haven't played in nearly a year. I'm a bit rusty, but did okay I suppose. Not bad for hs's either. I'm Shank. in red by the way. At least I went positive.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5241/99531885.jpg
    BHD? What game is that? Delta Force?

I've started playing Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer again, and man I still rock at it.
    * !

Secret of Mana. That game reminds me just how hard old school games used to be. Kids have got it easy nowadays.

In the good ol' days, games required SKILL. Beating a game was actually something that showed you were good, not just that you invested the proper amount of time in the game.

Street Fighter 4 is fucking phenominal.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

So DICE/EA are messing around with the Frostbite engine that allows completely destructible environments. They are releasing it on Battlefield 1943 which is kind of a go-between-game for when they release the next big Battlefield game.

I've seen buildings destroyed to rubble and trees being blown over by bombs so I hope it lives up to what they say and show.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Street Fighter 4 is fucking phenominal.
    I don't like the new characters. I played this at my friend a couple times and out of like 18 matches, I won all but 2 and those 2 were with crappy new characters (and I still managed to win with one of the other new ones).

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    I don't like the new characters. I played this at my friend a couple times and out of like 18 matches, I won all but 2 and those 2 were with crappy new characters (and I still managed to win with one of the other new ones).
    I haven't really played much with the new characters, but they all do look crap, definitely. Especially that useless fat guy, what the fuck.

I've played the arcade with Sagat, Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Guile so far. But other than that I've just been playing it online, and dominating with Ryu. It's extremely fun. Except when playing people who are trying to be really cheap fighters, but then you figure out how to avoid their dirtyness, and pwn them in the second round, and then they rage-quit before you do it again in the third round.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    BHD? What game is that? Delta Force?

I've started playing Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer again, and man I still rock at it.
    Yeah, Delta Force, Black Hawk Down. As you can tell it's an older game - over 5 years now.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

I tried quake live yesterday. I kind of sucked, not as much as the people below me though, I was around mid table.

A bit too much effort to boot up windows just to play it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Oh really, you do? Prove it!

Too bad I constantly get kicked because they think I cheat...

edit: Whoah, since when is Lars posting again?
    * !

Haha...Tijs that's great. I laugh because it reminds me of an American Office quote:

Josh: Jim, are you using the MP44 or MP40?
    Jim: Sniper...rifle?
    Andy: SNIPER? AHH! SNIPER?
    Josh: Oh man-
    Andy: SNIPER? JIM! You don't use the sniper at Carentan!
    Josh: It's ok!
    Andy: It's not ok! ARGH! No, I'm gonna kill you for real!

Sorry about that.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"