Page 23 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Well, I think I'm playing much less now than I did a couple of years ago, but I still play a bit.

Generally Test Drive Unlimited, Live For Speed Demo, Half-Life 2 (+ Deathmach), and a little bit CS 1.6. Played the 21 day trial of EVE Online too, thinking of buying it when it comes out in the stores including many free days, but I don't know for sure. If so, I'm gonna buy a better graphic card too!
    Ståle / Norway / (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.

Sadly I don't have a lot of time to play. On X360 I'm only playing drums (rock band 2) at weekends. For PC I'm really waiting Battlefield Heroes.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Tired of Transport Tycoon?! I just looked up some old screenshots and I wish I had the time to play this awesome game again.

It's too simple now. And that "locomotion" and the other one brought nothing new.

Locomotion sucked, I agree. In Transport Tycoon it's easy to make money, but it's a lot harder to build efficient complex railway tracks without trains getting lost or waiting in line for an hour.
    * !

I used to play FIFA Football 2002, Toy Story 2 and SimCity 3000 World Edition before!
    Ah, good memories, great games...

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Locomotion sucked, I agree. In Transport Tycoon it's easy to make money, but it's a lot harder to build efficient complex railway tracks without trains getting lost or waiting in line for an hour.
    yes, but I always go with airplanes! Most of my companies are made of aircrafts for passengers and trains for cargo. Railways is the funniest shit in this game I agree. I had Railroad tycoon for Dreamcast and I liked it.

Recently dug out Dark Reign: The Future of War. Also think I may re-install Civilization IV, as it is an unashamedly awesome game.

Really, really can't wait for the new Resident Evil game. I may die in an explosion of geeky orgasmnness when it's released in the UK.

I'm playing Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. I like how it's not your typical WWII shooter in that it has several characters with distinct personalities and you can't just spray bullets everywhere to beat levels. It's very difficult to shoot enemies, except in a good way. It give a sort of sense of tension that seems to get you more involved in the game. I'll give a better review once I've beaten it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I'm playing Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. I like how it's not your typical WWII shooter in that it has several characters with distinct personalities and you can't just spray bullets everywhere to beat levels. It's very difficult to shoot enemies, except in a good way. It give a sort of sense of tension that seems to get you more involved in the game. I'll give a better review once I've beaten it.
    Ah man, I love Brothers In Arms! I got Road To Hill 30 too, but haven't "beaten it" yet. Bought it from a friend and played it a lot then, but I didn't finish it.

And the movie Band of Brothers... dude... that's the best movie serie ever! So well made, so well made. Definitely my favourite movie (well, it's longer then that, but anyway). 'Caus you know, when you take Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks as producers, Damian Lewis, Donnie Wahlberg, Neal McDonough and many other great ones as actors it just gotta be amazing.

I just beat the Water Temple in Ocarina of time, but it was the most frustrating damn thing ever. It took me a little over three hours! I think about 45 minutes of that time was wasted when I didn't realize that there is a hole in the floor behind the treasure chest where you get the hookshot. The game designers are straight up bastards for putting that there. When you get the hookshot, you're thinking "what can I do with this now that I have it" and you would never think to check behind the chest. The stupidest shit holds you back in that temple, not the regular puzzles.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.